This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To apply for a job that I can practice, partake, to the best of my knowledge and experiences.
I have been working for 21 year(s).
1. Position: Section Engineer (Civil/Structural Works)
Duration: August 31, 2009 - Present
Company: Modern Arab Construction Company Ltd.
Company Industry: General Construction, Design and Management
Location P.O. Box 855 Al Khobar 31952, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Department: Construction Department
Job Description: PROJECT NAME: Construction of Saudi Aramco Oil and Gas Project Manifa Utility Storage and Shipping Facilities at Manifa Central Plant Facilities
Scope of Works includes the construction of Pipe Rack foundations, Tank Foundations, Equipment Foundations, Miscellaneous Foundations, Lift Stations, Neutralization pits, Manholes, Duct Banks, Transformer Pads, Pipe Sleepers, Box Culverts,Blasting, Painting works (APCS 3, 10, 2G, 1C, 1B, 6. 19B for Saudi Aramco Projects).
1. Responsible to the implementation and monitoring of civil and structural
works if done according to plans and specifications and as per Saudi Aramco
2. Coordinates with the Consultants regarding plan details, plan revisions, and other
field instructions as requested by clients/owner.
3. Prepare material and equipment estimate.
4. Monitor materials and equipments needed at site and to request prior to its
usage and schedules.
5. Coordinate to general constructors and clients representatives to facilitate the smooth
progress and flow of all works.
6. Monitor the work progress and accomplishment of the construction and see to it that
if problem arises, there should be an immediate and alternative solutions.
7. Initiate and make request for inspection for all works that needs inspection by the
8.Attend meetings and accompany clients representative during inspections.
9. Records all activities and accomplishment for documentation and
10. Provide orientation to management , Engineers and workers on how to have a safe
work place based on the Incident, Injuries Free (IIF) objectives
11. Supervised and monitor blasting works, surface preparation for coating works as
well as painting and coating works.
12. Perform other duties as directed by the owner, consultants and the company.
13. Report to the Construction Manager or the Senior Project Manager.
Highest Education Second Highest Education
Education Level: Bachelor's / College Degree High School Diploma
Course: Civil Engineering High School Grad
School/University: Technological Institute of the Philippines San Antonio High school
Location: Quiapo, Manila Philippines D. Albano, Isabela Philippines
Date: June 1980 - March 1986 June 1976 - March 1980
Date Topic/Course Title
May 5 10, 1997
October 24 25, 1997 General and Industrial Fire Safety and Health Course
Qatar General Petroleum Corporation, Qatar Gas Project
Ras Laffan, Qatar
November 7 10, 2006
August 28 30, 2010
Pollution Control Officer
Dept. of Environment and Natural Resources
Environmental Management Bureau
National Capital Region, Quezon City Philippines
Incident, Injuries Free Seminar
Train the Trainor Workshop (Trainor Training Workshop)
Japan Gas Company JGC Arabia
Manifa Saudi Aramco Project Site
Manifa, Saudi Arabia
Leadership and Management Traits Program
Al Tawail Management Consulting and training
Al Tawail training Center
Dammam, Kingdom of saudi Arabia
Skill Yrs of Experience Remarks
2. Computer literate
Know how to operate and drive vehicles and Equipment 15
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services