This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
power plant engineer, substation engineer
• 6 month in ABB switchgear workshop as temporary job.
Reporting to the ABB workshop manager.
Participates in the overhauling and maintenance of the switchgear (33 & 11 KV).
• 2 years in Saudi factory for steel products as electrical engineer.
Reporting to the General Manager.
Take care of the HSE policy.
Supervise the electrical machines and schedule the routine maintenance.
Hold the troubleshooting procedures if any problem arise.
Ordering the spare parts from the venders and independent suppliers.
Commissioning the new production lines and insures it is complying with the local and international standards.
Directing the technician teams.
Communicating with the National Electricity Corporation if necessary.
Supervise any related training program in the factory.
*NEEM Temporary Power Plant As subcontractor:
1. MV & LV cable termination.
2. 11/6.6 KV switchgear – 17 cubicles.
3. Earthing system.
4. Lighting system.
• 9 months in Haggar factory for tobacco & cigarette as electrical engineer.
• From 1/9/2007 to 1/7/2009 in Petro-Energy E&P Co as power plant technician.
• From 11/7/2009 to 1/1/2011 in The Dams Implementation Unit (DIU is an independent governmental authority specialized in the implementation and operation of the dams) as transmission line engineer.
• From 1/1/2011 I have been transferred to SETCO (Sudanese Electricity Transmission CO, formerly it was a part of the National Electricity Corporation), with the same principal duties as in the DIU.
B.SC degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) from SUDAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
Third Class (Honors) 2003.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services