This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
As mechanical engineer, my professional focus has been leaded in mechanical construction as piping, steel structure
assembly and erection through all manufacturing processes. I also am familiar with the welding procedures.
• Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities (Piping cleaning, blowing, flushing and Final Reinstatement)
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic tests following P&ID – ISOS as per test packages.
• Prefabrication and Installation of 125,000 diametrical inches (DA) of CS & SS piping where has been included small and large bore from Ř1/2” up to Ř64” respectively. During this process has been followed the pipe supports erection and NDT test as per QA/QC requires. It was on Fractionation, Flare and Jetty areas.
• Installation of the Static and rotating equipments including overhead cranes, loading arms, air coolers and vessels.
• Assembly and installation of 11,300 tons of Steel Structure (Heavy, medium and light), involving final alignment and tightening. For this work has included Offsite activities on the Jetty area for ships load and unloading.
• Assembly and installation of the Flare Tower with a height of 130 m. with double stack of warm and cold lines Ř56” & Ř64” respectively.
•Installation and commissioning of pumping stations equipments. Turbo-Pumps, Turbo-Alternators, Transfer Pumps, Anti-Fire System Pumps, Hassi Messaoud and M`sila.
• Achievement of the work activities at site according to the planned schedule and technical specifications.
• Modification Pipe Rack Liquefaction, Marine Works, Project LNG 3Z, Arzew
University of Ibague (2001-2006)
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanics Computer Studies
Control & Automation
Material Science Electrical Engineering Math’s
Thermodynamics Strategic Management Design
Fifth Year: Testing and analysis to develop a generation technology of electrical and thermal energy using agricultural residue like fuel (rice husk prototype to generate 2 kW). Preparation and delivery of the project to the research fellow in GEMA group (Research Team for Energy Efficiency and the Environment).
Third Year: Teaching assistant for Analytic Mechanics I, Analytic Mechanics II and Resistance of Materials.
Research on improvement of mechanicals models DIMAS (Design, Mechanical Integrity and Surfaces Analysis). Design of mechanical models applied to robotics AGAPE (Group of investigation Electronic Engineering).
Intensive English Language Course, International Colleges Oceania, Queensland Brisbane( Australia), Duration 24
• National Congress of Automation and Control, Colombian Association of Automatic, 2004.
• Micro controllers Course, University of Ibague, 2004.
• Seminar “Design for Agro industrial Machinery”, National University Bogotá, 2004.
• Extensive knowledge of engineering software: AutoCAD, Solid Edge, Working Model, Navisworks,Abaqus, Outlook. High proficient with Excel, MS Project, Word and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to produce, analyze and publish reports according with the professional specs.
Problem Solving and Analysis
• Extensive research experience has developed a proficiency in assessing data and formulating multiple solutions
Planning and Organization
• Highly effective at time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve strict deadlines
• Integrated team player, leadership and communication skills.
• Spanish: Excellent (Spoken and written) English: Good Outstanding (Spoken and written)
Italian: Good (Spoken and written) French: Intermediate (Spoken)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services