INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEER (SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further, while allowing me to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organization.
Rush Project Division , Saudi Arabia
Instrumentation & Control Engineer , August 2009 to Date.
Presently working as I& C Engineer, responsible for commissioning, Installation, Maintenance & troubleshooting of Power Plant, RO & Chemical Plant Projects. Job duties involved determining control system requirements for a project such as Instrument specifications, I/O Counts. As well development of process graphic screens, programming of Siemens, AB, GE Fanuc Schneider PLCS, Emerson DCS & configuring VFDs, SMART Instruments. Furthermore, on site testing of PLC programs, specifying FAT/SAT procedures, providing technical review, & feasibility study of tender specification for Control Systems.
WhPartnership , Scotland ,UK
Automation & Control Engineer , January 2013 to March 2013.
Worked on site as Automation & Control Engineer, for a factory installation of large German chemical Plant Company. The job involved commissioning of multiple fault tolerant Safe S7 300 PLCS networked together. Programming, Commissioning, Troubleshooting of Remote I/0 stations installed in hazardous areas. Furthermore, development of Graphical Screens for HMI & SCADA systems as per PI&D, configured instruments such as Sitrain level transmitters, SI FLOW meters using simatic PDM & configuration of profibus field devices. As well as preparation of O & M manuals for the system designed.
Sofac Sytems, Secunderabad, India
Process Automation Engineer , November 2007 to July 2009.
Worked on as a process automation engineer for various industrial & BMS projects. Job Activities involved developing control system drawings, suggesting system architecture for process plants like cement, pharmaceutical, chemical plants & IT oriented BMS projects. Moreover major scope was installation, configuration, programming & commissioning of PLC control systems, Foundation Field bus devices ,Fire alarm systems, VESDA, FM 200 ,Access control System & CCTV .
M.Sc. (Instrumentation & Control Systems), 2012
University of Huddersfield – Huddersfield, UK
BE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering), 2007
Osmania University – India
Certified Automation Engineer by Prolific Systems & pvt ltd.
Certified programmer in Unity Pro XL & Vijeo Designer
1. Designing, commissioning, installation of control systems for Industrial Automation Projects.
2. Determine control system requirements for an Industrial Automated System.
3. Maintenance & Troubleshooting hardware & software part of PLC & DCS control systems.
4. Ability to program PLC’S, DCS in different programming languages i.e. LAD, FBD, STL.
5. Familiar with different PLC’S programming software & its relevant hardware architecture.
6. Working knowledge on Loops like HART, Foundation Field BUS, Profibus , Control net.
7. Development of graphic screens , alarms , trends & report management for HMI & SCADA.
8. Installation, Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Variable Speed Drives, Servo Drives.
9. Ability to provide instruments specification & design PI&D in accordance with process.
10.Selection, Installation, configuration & calibration of advanced instrumentation systems.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services