Belal Al Bonni
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A holder of CFA, CMA, FRM candidate and Bachelor’s degree in economics seeking a challenging position with a dynamic organization to contribute accrued skills in achieving organizational objectives and charting a mutually beneficial growth path.
Senior Auditor at Ernst & Young
September 2009 – Present
- Prepare audit plans and assign team members to numerous audit engagements.
- Oversee audit planning, field work and audit reporting, prepare reports and communicate findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Train, supervise, mentor and evaluate an audit engagement staff on external audits.
- Review audit working papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the firm’s methodology.
- Prepare presentations and reports on audit examinations, conclusions and recommendations.
- Communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction of expectations and tight deadlines.
- Conduct post-audit follow-ups to measure outcome of corrective actions taken.
- Prepare separate and consolidated financial statements i.e. statement of financial position, comprehensive income statement, statement of cash flows and statement of changes in equity as per both IFRS and US GAAP.
- Prepare reports, opinions and management letters.
Instructor at Professional Development Institute (PDI)
November 2010 – Present
Instructing the following professional courses:
- Charted Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Introduction to Finance (IF)
- Intermediate Accounting (IA)
- Accounting Principles (AP)
Financial Analyst at Henkel
November 2008 – September 2009
BC, Economics “accounting major”, 2004 – 2008
Ranked as the 3rd student above the whole graduated students.
Enrolled in FRM program to add more values to my skills and I’m currently FRM candidate.
I’ve achieved a total CPE (Continuous Professional Education) Hrs of 348.5 for the period from October 2009 till April 2013. The attended courses details are available upon your request.
Charted Financial Analyst
CFA Institute Member ID: 6465814 August 2012
Certified Management Accountant
Institute of Management Accountants License 32184 April 2010
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services