ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A hardworking Engineer with the ability to work well in a team. A long-standing interest in Engineering Maintenance which has given me the confidence to embark on career in Energy Sector and plant Maintenance
Helios Towers Nigeria
177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Electrical/Maintenance Supervisor. 2008- March 2013.
•Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of all technical facilities (Generating sets, rectifiers,ATS,AVS,AVR,ACCU & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid downtime.
•Access and recommend critical spares to be kept in stock and responsible for control of such spares and consumables.
•Maintaining rectifier and batteries back up to support efficiently in case of alternating current failure.
•Ensuring PHCN connections are active on site and in case of fault, it should be rectified within shortest time.
•Supervise technicians and contractors on site electrical installation and civil development and rectification works.
•24/7 on call rooster for power system faults trouble.
• Compute site electrical system load to ensure and determine the proper sizing of power cables, capacity of generating set, capacity of rectifier, back up battery etc.
• Conduct site AC/DC power system audit and quality assurance
• To co-ordinate and monitor all BTS site build work from start(TSS) to completion.
University of Benin, Benin- City, Edo State.
B.Eng. (Electrical/Electronics)-Second Class Lower 2005
Ibru College, Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli- North Delta State.
West African Senior School Certificate. 1996
• Project Management Professional, PMP.
• Primavera 6
• Microsoft Certified Professional, MCP.
2012 Member, Nigerian Society of Engineer (NSE).
2012 Member, Nigerian Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers.
2012 Member, Institute of Appraisers & Cost Engineers.
• Achieved 99% site uptime SLA and Operation at minimum cost.
• Reduced diesel consumption by 30%.
• Achieved 80% on customer value performamce.
• Achieved 98% on maintenance and servicing of equipment.
• Ensured sites run maximally and ultimately on PHCN.
• Reduced corrective maintenance by 40%.
• Practically exposed to methodical approach of troubleshooting Electrical faults using circuit diagrams and Electrical Manual.
• Strong Leadership and Influencing Skills.
• To work in a group and also individually.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Self Motivated and highly Organised.
• Ability to take initiative and learn.
• Good project Management Skills.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Result oriented and target driven.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services