Wireline Field Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Wireline Field Engineer that acquire high quality logging data in wellsite with 7 years experience in Open Hole and Cased Hole Specialty.
Halliburton Logging Services Indonesia
Jr. Field Engineer (2006-2007)
Field Engineer (2007-2011)
Sr. Field Engineer (2011-.......)
Skill: Open Hole Logging, Cased Hole Logging, Perforation, Pipe Recovery, Logging Fishing, Log Analysis, Pipe Conveyed Logging, Extreme Logging Condition
- As Senior Field Engineer has solid field experience in Wireline Open Hole and Cased Hole specialty for almost 7 years.
- Expert on Advanced Formation Tester tool (Reservoir Description Tool), fluid analyzer, and sampling. Has run more than 80 jobs.
- Expert on Pipe Recovery service in tight offshore rig environment with high client satisfaction.
- Experience in using 3rd party software :
O Warrior Software by Scientific Data System INC, for monocable tool application
O Cerberus / Orpheus by NOV CTES, for wireline job modeling/simulation
- Experience in leading logging team in very remote location: Onshore West Papua (Genting Oil), Offshore Aceh (ENI).
- Familiar with different type of logging unit: Logging Truck, Skid K-Unit, ASEP Modular Unit, SSR.
- Familiar with all offshore rigs (barge, jackup, semisub) and onshore logging operation.
- Has delivered excellent service to major clients in Indonesia major oil field:
Chevron, Total, ENI, VICO, PHE WMO, Genting Oil, Medco
- Has run logging tool safely and successfully in extreme environment, as deep as 18,000 ft, as hot as 320 degF, as extreme as 75 deg well deviation, as heavy as 17.5 ppg mud weight with almost 9000 psi pressure differential without tool became stuck.
- Has performed all service in logging industry, but not limited to:
O Basic combo (GR, SpectralGR, Density-Neutron Porosity, Laterolog/Induction resistivity, Monopole Sonic)
O Advanced tool (Formation Tester/Fluid Analyzer/Sampling, Formation Imaging in WBM/OBM, MRIL, Dipole Sonic)
O Cased Hole logging (Pulsed Neutron, PLT, CBL, Ultrasonic Inspection)
O Perforating gun with resistorized/safe explosive detonator, wireline Setting Tool, side wall core
O Pipe Recovery (Free Point, Back off, Radial Cutting Torch, Chemical Cutter, Pipe puncher, Drill Collar Severing Tool, and Jet cutter)
2002 – 2006
Bachelor Degree (B.Eng) in Electrical Engineering major, Electrical Power Engineering sub major
Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Indonesia
Predicate : Cum Laude, GPA is 3.67 (scale 4.00)
2007: Explosive and Radioactie User In Charge Training (Texas, USA)
2007 & 2012: Basic Survival System for Offshore Operation (Survival Systems Asia)
2006: Halliburton Field Engineer Open Hole Training (2006)
2010: Advanced Field Engineer Open Hole Training (2010)
2008: MVP for Success & Safe Difficult Wireline Tool Fishing Operation in TOTAL Offsore Operation (Reverse Cut & Thread to surface, 4100m deep)
2007: MVP for 2nd World Top Class. Global Halliburton Open Hole Field Engineer Training (Texas, USA)
2006: Best Graduate from Electrical Engineering Department of ITB for Student Graduation July 2006. 7th Top GPA from 180 students.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services