Refiney Operation Experience
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 14 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I have 14 years of experience in the field of Production .I have very good experience in Hydrotreater Plant operation of World’s largest Grass root refinery, Reliance Industries Limited,
Reliance Industries Limited, Jamnagar – From 20 th sept 2007 to till date.
Role: SHIFT MANAGER
• Looking after operation of Diesel and Vacuum gas oil hydrotreating units of crude complex.
• Plant start-up, normal operation and shut down, It includes operation of Hydrotreating reactors, Recycle gas compressor (both turbine operated centrifugal & elec operated reciprocating compressor) and auxiliaries, Charge pump operation, Furnace operation, Vacuum Dryer, Fractionators, Scrubber and Stripper operation .
• Coordinating operation and maintenance section for various jobs planning during shutdown as well as normal operation of plant.
• Observation of all parameters and respective corrective actions.
• Ensuring job targets achieved by various assigned groups in terms of quality, quantity and time period with strict safety precautions.
• Thorough knowledge of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Process Instrumentation Diagram (P & ID).
II. ELKAY CHEMICALS LTD. [ISO 9001:2000] ,PUNE
Role : Shift Incharge
ELKAY is a ISO 9001-2000 company, manufacturing high quality Silicone Fluids & Emulsions which are useful for textile , pharmaceutical, paint, rubber & cosmetics industries.
• Production Execution ,Manpower Planning, ,Safety & House keeping ,Energy Conservation, ISO Documentation, Training to new employees.
III. CANPEX CHEMICALS (P) LTD. PUNE
Role : Section Incharge
Manufacturer of explosives useful for ordnance factories. it’s continuous plant having Reactor Section, Process Section &Recovery Section.
• Erection & Commissioning of process plant , Utility Calculations,Design of control philosophy , Pump Selection , AutoCAD Drawings
• Material Trials, Preparation of reports of trials, selection of better process parameters, modifications in plant, Preparation of Procedures of plant Start-up & Plant Shutdown routine ,Production Planning, Manpower Planning, Safety & House keeping, Documentation etc.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
Diploma in “CHEMICAL”Engg. - 66.18 % (I Class)
Graduation in “CHEMICAL” Engg. - 75.00% (Distinction)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services