Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Secure a challenging engineering position where my team player attributes, experience, communication skills can be utilized
• To advance technically in project management, instrumentation, automation, and telecommunication.
• Instrumentation & Controls systems
Professional experience in engineering & Process Control Systems:
Functional Design Specification, Detailed Design Specifications.
System Architecture, I/O Assignment, System grounding, Power design, Cabinet Design, loop drawings.
• Installation, commissioning and maintenance of LV, MV & HV ABB, Siemens and Schneider switchgear within commercial buildings, oil, gas and petrochemical sectors.
• Execute field office engineering tasks, including responding to technical queries and disseminate technical reference
Receive, maintain and disseminate technical information required to construct Projects.
Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Detailed Project Design and Specifications for Electrical, Mechanical, Building Management system(BMS), firefighting ,CCTV and Access control engineering services
• Project Management (Tender , Supervision and Contract)
2006 to 2010 B.Sc. Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Second class Honors(Upper Division)
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Nairobi
SPECIALIZATION: CONTROL SYSTEMS,INSTRUMENTATION, DIGITAL SYSTEMS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
MAJOR COURSES: Digital Signal Processing, Digital Systems Design, Antenna and Propagation, Digital Communication Principles, Electrical Machines, Control Engineering, Power Electronics, Signal and Communication, Microprocessors, Microwaves, Teletraffic engineering, Instrumentation.
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, concepts and technologies, including:
EMERSON DELTA V
My biggest and most challenging experience was with Burhani Engineers (Emerson LBP) dealing with Emerson Process Management Systems which were process automation solutions for measurement and analytical applications ,valves and final control elements and HMI Software. Emerson's technology know-how and application experience enabled me to better understand and predict the performance of engineered systems or components, and solve complex engineering problems.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services