Senior Field Engineer / Projects for Oil and Gas Wells
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 16 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Provide technical support to develop oil and gas well projects.
PDVSA: E&P OF HYDROCARBONS: 2005 TO DATE: Technical support for Reservoir, Drilling and Completion Engineering for the main production areas of Western PDVSA regarding Drilling and Workover of oil wells. Reporting to Technology Department. Since March 2013 working for EOR projects for Franquera, Moporo, La Ceiba (South East Lake Maracaibo and Onshore) areas.
Current Projects: MPD (Managed Pressure Drilling), UBD (Underbalanced Drilling), Casing Drilling or Drilling with Casing (DwC), Dual Well Completions, Directional Drilling, Swell Packers, Intelligent Well Technology (IWT), P&T sensors, Fiber Optic, Inflow Control Devices (ICD screens), Water Injection Project to EOR for Reservoir B4-VLG 3729 in Moporo area South East Lake Maracaibo and Onshore.
SCHLUMBERGER: OIL FIELD SERVICES: 2001 TO 2005: Application (Field) Engineer – Technical Support appointed to International Clients (Shell Venezuela, S.A., BP Venezuela Holding, Perez Companc, Repsol-YPF, Perenco, etc) in Maracaibo, Venezuela from April 2001 to April 2002.
1. Appointed as Well Completion Field Engineer for PDVSA in Ciudad Ojeda (SLB office), from May 2002 to May 2003.
2. Appointed as Project Coordinator Engineer for PDVSA supporting requests from Reservoir Engineering Departments for the development of “Phase IV: Water Injection Project” (Horizontal wells PB-761, PB-762, PB-763 with P&T gauges, Fiber Optic and Sand Control Screens) from May 2003 until September 2004.
3. Appointed as Project Coordinator Engineer for the development of PDVSA Multilateralwell PB-764, ordering refurbishment of equipment to Houston support team, subsequent follow up and importation of equipment to Venezuela from January 2005 to September 2005.
INELECTRA (CONSULTING ENGINEERING): 1999 TO 2001• Piping Design & Surface Facilities for the following projects for Shell Venezuela, S.A. in Maracaibo:
- Icotea "C" Development
- Detail Engineering for well UD - 140
- Detail Engineering for well RN - 11
- Detail Engineering for hook-up platform M-CN-C to platform GM-CN
- Detail Engineering for hook-up well UD-098 to well UD-667 ( IC-E-3 )
BAKER OIL TOOLS: OIL FIELD SERVICES: 1997 TO 1998: Offshore Oil Field Operations (Lake Maracaibo), running Down Hole Tools on Work over Rigs. Retrievable and Permanent Packers (Mechanical or Hydraulic Set), Cement Retainers, Sand Control Equipment, TCP Guns, etc.
1. Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering, 2010. MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA.
2. Mechanical Engineer, 1996. MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA.
Well Control School (WCS) (Bottesford, ENGLAND, U.K., 2003.
The British Council. Placement Test for IELTS preparation. June 2009. Caracas, Venezuela.
T.O.E.F.L Test Score: 573 (August 26th 2006). Maracaibo. Venezuela.
T.O.E.F.L Test Score: 577 (November 13th 1998). Maracaibo. Venezuela.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services