Electrical / Project Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
An adaptable, enthusiastic and determined candidate with significant academic qualifications within Electrical and Electronics Engineering: current professional exposure to the management & monitoring of elect projects
• Performs and monitors project management, conducted and monitored installation, commissioning, testing & maintenance of electrical equipment, systems, generators and electrical panels.
• Plans and develop health and safety management programs.
• Prepares schedules and delegates tasks for preventive maintenance; manages and maintains documents; writes daily reports; liaises and communicates with staff and clients.
• Testing, maintaining and modifying existing electrical systems
• Interpreting specifications, drawings, standards and regulations relating to electric power equipment and use
• Supervise the operation and maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical work
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving
• Maintained and monitored electrical equipment, electrical systems, generators & electrical panels, ATS, UPS: ensured the operation and function of all site equipment; managed and maintained site health and safety; prepared and submitted daily work reports.
• Liaised and coordinated with office staff and clients.
B. Eng (Hons) Electrical & Electronics Engineering from City University London, United Kingdom. 2011
Diploma in Associate Engineering (Electrical Technology) from Punjab Board of Technical Education 2003
Total Quality Management
• Register with Engineering Council (PEC)
• Member Institute of Engineers (IEP)
• Member Engineering Congress
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services