Executive Electrical Engineer - Specialized in engineering Low voltage & High Voltage System for Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Strong believer in team spirit, capability to handle and devise innovative solutions for challenging project requirements. Can motivate team in demanding situation.
1) Worked as Project Electrical Lead for medium sized Urea plant & Ammonia/Urea proposal.
2) Worked as Electrical support Engineer for various Oil & Gas, fertilizer & chemical plants.
3) Detailed engineering of Electrical system for Fertilizer projects, Petrochemical Plants, Caustic Plants.
4) Preparation of Single Line Diagrams and Load List for Electrical installations.
5) Equipment sizing like Transformer, Battery & Battery Charger, UPS, DG etc.
6) Preparation of Consumer list and Feeder lists, Preparation of Cable list, Cable Sizing.
7) Preparation of Specifications and Technical Evaluation of Electrical Equipments such as HT & LT Switchgear, Motors, Transformer, Busduct, HT/LT Motors, Cables and Vendor Drawing Approval for the same.
8) Design and engineering of plant lighting installation, Lightning Protection Systems, Fire Alarm/detection systems.
9) Preparation of Substation layout & Electrical Equipment layouts.
10) Earthing calculation and preparation of Overall earthing layouts.
11) Cable tray sizing, overall cable tray layout
12) Lighting layouts, FA, CCTV, PA & Communication layouts. Calculation of Lighting lux levels,
13) Co-ordination with client, other disciplines’ for electrical requirements of plant design.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, I Div (61%) from Mumbai University (2003-2004)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services