Mud/Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am enthusiastic, hard working and able to work well under pressure, committed to achieving work goals. I have a courteous and friendly manner, and I can communicate effectively at all levels
• Provide services to Clients as Mud Engineer at Rig site for the drilling of Oil wells
• Drilled 3 development well Successfully with Water Based Mud in Potowar field(18000+ ft) and presently drilling an development well (+126200 ft deep) in MKK field of UEPL having high concentration of H2S.
• Provided services to United Energy Petroleum Limited recently in drilling a shallow well and deep wells and also work over wells.
• Having first class experience with Reservior drill In Fluids with open hole completion.
• Drilled Three horizontal wells with Ultra Short Radius Drilling using MI special RDIF Flow Thru mud System.
• Drilled Horizontal/Directional wells using Hi performance mud system.
• Prepared Well recaps, phase reports, sweep data & Cost reports.
• Review available data and optimize operations to minimize cost with high focus on HSE issues.
• Prepare Daily Mud Report using ONE-TRAX Software containing a brief but detailed summary of the past 24 hours operation, mud treatment & discussions, Well Site Inventory, Daily Mud Volume Accounting & Daily Product Concentrations.
• Having first clss experience with simulation softwares for Hydrolic calculation and drilling optimization.
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
MI-SWACO well bore strengthening and loss circulation specially products course from Dubai
Basic Drilling Fluid Engineering course attended Global Research Training
Center Kualaumpur Malaysia
Attended Drilling Fluids Simulation softwares and brand Induction
courses at Global Research Training Center Kualaumpur Malaysia.
Six mounthCommunication Skills cource at U.E.T Lahore
Experienced Different Drilling Fluid System
• Dispersed- Inhibited (Duratherm5% KCL)
• Non Dispersed- Non Inhibited (Spud Mud)
• Non Dispersed- Inhibited (PHPA-KCL POLYMER)
• CaCO3/KCL Polymer
• Completion Fluid
• HPHT polymer Mud
• FLO THRU (RDIF)
• KCL/PHPA Mud
• KCL Glycol Mud
• KCl / KLA STOP/ HT polymer system
• Invert emulsion (Scomi and MI Products)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services