This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking assignments in operation, maintenance and installation of electrical and electronic equipments at industry level in a reputed organization.
As Electrical Engineer in TANKER PACIFIC MANAGEMENT PVT LTD, SINGAPORE for 3 years
Job responsibilities were:
• Operation and maintenance of diesel driven generators upto 1000kw.
• Operation of stem generating plants (boiler up to 30bar), Inert Gas Plant and its control system.
• Mechanical automated systems like temperature controller, water level controller and fresh water generators.
• Maintenance and operation of generator synchro panel and power management system.
• Maintenance and operation of plant monitoring system (supervisory control and data acquisition system or data logger).
As Electrical Engineer in NYK SHIP MANAGEMENT, JAPAN for 2 year
Job responsibilities were:
• Operation and maintenance of diesel driven generators up to 1000kw.
• Maintenance of diesel driven propulsion system up to 27000kw.(Wartsila RT-Flex electronic controlled diesel engines)
• Maintenance of industrial lighting.
• Maintenance and operation of Air Conditioning system and air compressors.
• Maintenance and operation of the control panels for mechanical systems like steam driven turbine pumps, hydraulic steering & valve control systems, fuel oil purifiers and fresh water generator
• B. Tech in Electrical And Electronics Engineering from Mahatma Gandhi University with score of 73%, 2007
• Advanced Training in Marine Electro Technical Officer Course from Applied Research International, Delhi. 2008
• CDC from Mercantile Marine Department(MUM 147506)
• INDOS NO: 08ZL2439
• LIBERIAN CDC NO: 865129
• PANAMA CDC NO: 753495
• DCE OIL ENDORSEMENT NO: DCE/OT/CHE/357/09 LEVEL 1
• ELEMENTARY FIRST AID: EA 08083
• PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUE: PT 08015
• PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: PR 08098
• FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING: FPFF/1784/128/008
• OIL TANKER FAMILIARIZATION: TF 08039
• PRACTICAL MARINE ELECTRCAL WORKSHOP: PMEW/12-09/1631, PMEW/MUM/0609/12053/86
• AUTOMATION & CONTROL: AUTO/09-10/1403, AUTO/MUM/0410/12700/100
• NABCO M/E MANOEUVRING & CONTROL COURSE: NABCO/04-10/1696, NBCO/MUM/0410/12701/503
• WARTSILA RT-Flex ENGINE OPERATION: 00298028
• A competent professional with 5 years of experience in marine electrical, electronic and navigational installations used in oil industry.
• Mentoring the subordinates & imparting process knowledge to them.
• Assessing the performance, impart training, drawing up action plans till they are fully equipped.
• Possesses strong communication, planning, client servicing and leadership skills.
• Expert in steam and diesel driven power generation plants up to 1000kw.
• Deep knowledge in power distribution systems including Main switchboards, Distribution panel and Cabling.
• Expert in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) automated control system.
• Operation and Maintenance of Intrinsically safe electrical & electronic equipments used in oil industry.
• Expert in operation & maintenance of Flame proof Electric Motors up to 400kw.
• Expert in troubleshooting of Direct on Line, Star-Delta, Auto transformer and Soft starters used for Electric Motors.
• Comply with IEC(International Electro technical Commission) rules and regulations
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services