This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Dedicated, hardworking and trained analyst seeking to work with a challenging and growth oriented firm, utilising my technical, leadership and managerial skills to contribute to the achievement of corporate objectives.
January 2011 – Present
Branch Credit Officer
Sahel Sahara Bank (BSIC GH. LTD.), Accra
• Acknowledge credit request and hold discussions with applicant.
• Request for information/documentation or decline request.
• Review information submitted, conduct necessary checks and discuss available options with client.
• Confer with the Legal Department on suitability of proposed security.
• Undertake property/collateral inspection and prepare appropriate report including directional map and pictures where applicable.
• Use approved presentation format to process request, forward for review, address issues raised and finalize for approval.
• Financial Statement Analysis.
• Preparation of cashflow projection, industry analysis and company/management appraisal.
• Process facility renewals/rescheduling or expiry extentions to be approved before facility expiry.
• Follow up with clients to complete documentation for approved facilities within stipulated time.
• Call clients at least twice a month and pay visits at least once a month.
• Follow up with /pursue clients to meet facility repayment obligations.
• Follow up for regular updates from recovery unit on accounts referred for recovery or legal action.
• Ensure post disbursement conditions such as sinking fund deductions, submission of stocks reports, receivables reports, progress reports etc. are fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Identify borrowing needs of existing clients and recommend facilities in consultation with Head of Department.
• Prospecting for new clients and visiting existing clients to offer Advisory Support.
• Attend to client enquiries on credit facilities and customer complaints.
• Assist colleagues when their work load or schedules are tight.
• Relieving duties for colleagues on leave or indisposed.
• Assist with filing and housekeeping.
• Attend to any other duties assigned by Superior Officers.
August 2003 - May 2007
University of Ghana, Legon.
BSc. Administration, Banking & Finance option.
Retail & Consumer Lending
National Banking College, Ghana.
• Training focused on retail and consumer lending.
Certified Credit Administrator Programme (MSMEs)
National Banking College, Ghana.
• Training focused on credit portfolio risk management and lending practises.
Tally Financial Accounting Program, Volume I-IV
Tally (India) Pvt. Limited, India
• Training focused on Financial Accounting with the usage of Tally Accounting Software
Financial Analyst Course
Databank Financial Services Limited, Ghana.
• Training focused on financial statement analysis, projections and investments.
• Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
(Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Outlook).
• Tally Computing Accounting.
• BF Banking Software Usage.
Ability to uphold confidentiality and project management skills
Ability to inspire team members
Good team player, smart, confident and able to work under pressure
Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services