Automation Engineer ( SCADA, PLC, DCS)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in a creative and challenging environment by using innovative technologies where I can constantly learn and successfully deliver solutions to problems and have good opportunities for career growth in the industry.
Working on various Software & Hardware technologies used in industrial automation, Programmed various controllers like PLC and DCS.
Designed & developed SCADA system for various applications using VB Script, VB.Net (3.5 & 4.0), SQL 2008 R2 and Graphics Designing,
Worked on electro hydraulic, electro pneumatic systems & drives.
Engineer at Concord Technologies, Pune, Maharashtra. (July, 12 to till date)
Concord Technologies is a company set up by the professionals to provide control and automation engineering services and solutions to process and projects based industries. It leverage the considerable strengths in field instrumentation, control system engineering and software services.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Programming of specialized controllers like PLC & DCS to automate electromechanical equipment’s in a plant & industrial robot’s.
2. Communicating these controllers with SCADA software to control these equipments remotely through computer.
3. Creating a database on SQL server for all tags showing status of each equipment connected to controller.
4. Developing graphics and writing script using VB Script and VB.NET in SCADA software to supervise and control various activities of each equipment in a plant through computer.
5. Configuring database.
6. Creating a data log tables in SQL server.
7. Modifying SQL database according to customer’s requirement.
8. Creating report format in Excel.
9. Writing macros in excel to generate report from SQL server.
10. Commissioning of system to run it automatically.
Senior Engineer at Pair Engineers Pvt Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra. (Jan,12 to July, 12)
Pair Engineers is a company in field of Defense sector; it deals with projects of Indian Army, Indian Air force and Indian Navy.
This company deals with a projects related to RADAR system and Cooling Units.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Programming of PLC to automate electromechanical equipment’s of RADAR system.
2. HMI screens designing.
3. Communicating PLC with SCADA / HMI.
4. Commissioning of system to run it automatically.
5. Preparing document to handle whole system safely.
6. Selecting controllers and sensors according to required specification.
7. Performing various tests on developed system.
8. Performing Burning test, -20 Deg temperature test, Vibration test, Rain test.
Bachelor of Engineering in “Electronics & Telecommunication” from University of Pune, Maharashtra, India.
1. Certified Automation Engineer from Prolific System & Technologies.
2. Robotics & Automation from IARE.
? Programming Languages:-
1 C Language.
3 VB Script.
5 SQL Server 2008 R2.(Database)
6 Embedded System (Assembly Language) programming.
7 PLC Programming.
8 Digital Image Processing in MATLAB.
? Controllers Programmed:-
1 GE Rx3i.
2 Honeywell C300.
3 Honeywell ML200.
4 Siemens S7 300.
5 AllenBradley SLC 5/03.
6 GE-Fanuc Versamax.
7 Beckhoff BK9100.
8 Messung Nexgenie
9 Messung Nexgen 5000
10 Schneider Electric PLC Modicon M340
11 Schneider Electric Twido.
? SCADA / HMI Software's:-
1. Honeywell HMI Web Display Builder.
2. Indusoft Web Studio.
3. GE Cimplicity.
4. Invensys Wonderware Intouch.
1. Electro Hydraulic System.
2. Electro Pneumatic System.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services