Electrical Engineer CV
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A highly enthusiastic and motivated Electrical Engineer with a Bsc in Electrical Power Enginering having practical and theoretical experience working in the field of execution, installation and maintenance of new projects in an International company
Kingdom Holding Company (KADCO Egypt):- (Toshka, Egypt) Jan. 2011 – Present
Projects Dep. (Execution & maintenance of electrical & electromechanical projects)
Electrical Engineer (Site manager & Project Engineer)
Responsible for managing electomechanical projects from pre-construction through completion:-
• Reviewing projects designs from the consultant office and regulate & modulate electrical designs (cables cross section, transformers& Motors & C.B rating, IM starting method and system control principals) and fixing any faults or problems that may occur during installation and coordinating with the consultant to reach to the best design
• Survey the required quantities from the drawing and with coordination with consultant and include (transformers, cables, distributers, RMU, generators, capacitors bank, …..)
• Selecting the best offers for projects electrical components depending on my good technical experience and with respect to cost and my good understanding of international codes
• Execution of projects and this include supervision on installation of ( overhead lines, medium voltage switchgear, cables(medium & low voltage), RMU, transformers, control panels, MCC, motors, variable frequency drive, flow meters( sensor & converter), pressure measurement devices, PLC) with hiring some companies like Schneider and applying electrical standers (NEC, IEC
• Testing and commissioning the electrical project components after finishing from installation (site tests,..) and assuring that all systems and components of the project are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of my company
• Managed maintenance, repair & troubleshooting of all electrical and electromechanical equipment and machines including: (Induction motors of Large sizes (500 KW) and lower sizes, Mechanical pumps, VFD (variable frequency drive 630KW), PLC Schneider (program & hardware),HMI, Cables, Electrical panels (control &Power), contactors(AC1,3,4),Circuit Breakers(MCB,MCCB and ACB) Transformers (1&2 MVA), Ring main units 24KV (3 & 4 cells), 24V DC power supply& battery charger, Protection system in the station (Motors, Drives, cables and Transformers Protection &Protection relays(sepams S40-S80& tesys and vigirix), Capacitors bank for P.F improvement, measurement instruments(Pressure, Flow, water level))
Faculty of Engineering, Electrical Engineering department, Assyut University Egypt (2005-2010)
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Power and Electrical machines section)
• Grade : good (74, 2%)
• Graduation Project Grade: excellent (95%)
• Last Year Grade : very good (80%)
Company name Training
Egypt alum company Maintenance of electrical motors, Automatic control, PLC
Upper Egypt company for
Electrical power transmission power transformers, protection system, electrical panels
Enegya special cables(Elsewedy cables manufacturing, kinds of cables, production engineering
Egyptian Sugar & Integrated
Industries CO. S.I.I.C
protection system, different kinds of protection relays
Skills & Extracurricular activities
• Having the skills of working under pressure and in a very difficult environment.
• Hard working, accepting working in difficult environmental conditions, good communication skills.
• Very good using of AUTOCAD and Dialux lighting design program, having a driving license.
• Ability to endurance anything until I finish my work (no eating, no resting, no sleeping).
• Excellent supervisory experience, including setting goals and objectives, project development, planning and organization, budget monitoring and cost control.
• High performance team working, Problem Solving and Decision Making, adaptability, team work.
• Ability to meet dead lines successfully, Able to work in group, under pressure, Self starter.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services