Instrument Engineer with 3.5 years exp. in oil & gas
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am an Instrumentation Supervisor looking forward to a job in an organization where I can get the opportunities to explore, hone and apply both technical and non technical skills for the growth of the company.
Edgewater Manpower Recruitment W.L.L., QATAR
Duration: 30th January 2014 to 12th February 2015 (1 Year)
I had been worked in Edgewater Manpower Recruitment W.L.L. (Qatar Petroleum Preventive Maintenance Project), Qatar as an Instrument Supervisor.
1. Handling of preventive maintenance at distillation process plant, boiler automation plant.
2. Handling of corrective and preventive maintenance as per ISO standards and schedule as per Qatar petroleum guideline.
3. Calibration, loop check, troubleshooting and maintain records of instruments like pressure transmitters, diff. pressure transmitters, RTDs, thermocouples, DP type level transmitters, pressure switches, Orifice and turbine type flow meters, flow switches, vibration monitoring system, process indicators, scanners and recorders, SCADA process indicators, etc.
4. Handling of magnetic flow meter hardware test (magnetic field, insulation) at sensor and Calibration, hardware test (PCB test, logical test) of magnetic flow transmitter (Siemens MAG series, ABB MAGMaster, E+H promag series) using vendor test equipment.
5. Handling maintenance, operations of mass flow meter, radar & ultrasonic (Siemens Hydro ranger 200, E+H prosonic series) types level transmitters and maintain as per ISO standards.
6. Preparation of daily work, ISO, Calibration Reports in MS office and submission online to Sr. Engineer.
NATIONAL EXPERIENCES (2 Years, 6 Months)
Gujarat Gas Company Limited, Surat.
Duration: 5th August 2013 to 24th January 2014 (6 Months)
I had been worked in Gujarat Gas Company Limited as an Instrument Engineer for Commissioning & Maintenance work.
H.L.E. Engineers pvt.ltd., Maroli
Duration: 6th February 2012 to 29th July 2013 (18 Months)
I had been worked in H.L.E. Engineers pvt. Ltd., maroli as an Asst. Insrumentation engineer (Project).
1. I passed my Diploma in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL from Gov. Polytechnic, Ahmedabad in June 2008 with 61.33%.(Attested)
2. I passed my B.Tech. Degree in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL from Nirma University, Ahmedabad in June 2011 with 58.4%.(Attested)
MAJOR PROJECT (8th semester)
PLC BASED CHEMICAL MIXING BATCH PROCESS
Technology: This project is based on PLC which is the main controlling device of this project. This is the project of automation in any industry like chemical and pharmaceuticals. In this project two main tanks are connected with solenoid valves which is operated by plc and both tank liquid are fill on process tank and in this level plc control the temperature, level and PH of the solution. Then it will control the outlet valve based on ph level. And the product stores in storage section. This process is repeats as your requirement and batches will continue. This process parameter are also indicates in control panel.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services