Instrumentation & Control Engineer with 06 years (03 yrs in gulf) exp in oil & Gas, Petro etc
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a middle level assignment in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery and EPC industry preferably.
Where a Strong background of detailed & design engineering can be put to the best use of my skills & experience I am having 06 yr (03 yrs in gulf)
A dynamic professional with over 06 years (3 yrs gulf) of rich exposure in: Oil & Gas, Onshore and Petrochemical refineries, for detailed & design engineering and consulting services.
~ Control & Instrumentation Engineering for Detailed & Design, FEED, LSTK Projects
~ Prepared Engineering Deliverables to perform any kind EPC Project
~ Performed Design reviews ~ HAZOP / SIL Participation ~ INtools Ver. 13, InstruCal ~ Engineering Specifications ~ Instrument Sizing cal. & selection ~ Foundation Field Bus
~ MTOs & MR , Hook-ups ~ JB & Cable schedule ~ Technical Bid Evolutions
• Profound knowledge of Field Instruments datasheets & specifications sheets.
• Familiar with different Control & Safety System i.e. DCS, ESD, FGS, PLC etc.
• Preparation of control system architecture and configuration diagram
• Experience in Engineering Design software’s: IN tools, Instrucal and AutoCAD
• Wiring of field Instrument, JB wiring and loop diagram, ESL Generation.
• Review P&ID and PFD, Checking Drawings, Schedules and MTOs & BOMs
• Preparation of Instrument Mounting Installation, Instrument Hook-Ups & related MTO
• JB Wiring, Junction box schedule, Cable schedule, Cable/Tube Tray Rooting Layout.
• Instruments Datsheets for All Flow, Level, Pressure and Temperature elements & Transmitters, Valves, Switechs, Fire & Gas Detectors, etc.
• Sizing and Selection of: Control Valve, Safety Valves, Orifice Plate, Flow meters, Thermowell etc.
• Preparation of Technical Specifications/ Material requisitions/ Purchase requisitions for field Instruments, control valves, etc
• Provide input to dept for selection of equipment, Review and approval of Certifications
• Level Instruments Nozzle Elevations Calculations or Level Sketches.
• Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager and E I & C Section Lead.
• Various type of Specification sheets & Engineering sheets, Datasheets
• Cable Block Diagram, Cable Routing Layout, Instrument & JB Location Layout,
• Bulk Material lists, Bulk MTOs, Technical Questioners & Technical Bid Evaluations
• Management Of Documents, Performed the wiring Operations , Generation Of Loop Drawings
1. B. Tech. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
University: Uttar Pradesh Technical University Lucknow (India)
Passing Year: Jun 2011 Aggregate Percentage/Division: 70.51% / First
Institute: Northern India Engineering College Lucknow
2. Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Board: Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (India)
Passing Year: Jun 2008 Aggregate Percentage/ Division: 70.30%/ First
Institute: Government Polytechnic Mainpuri (U.P.)
3. Intermediate (Major Sub:Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English etc.)
Board: State Board Uttar Pradesh (India)
Passing Year: May 2005 Aggregate Percentage/ Division: 74.00%/ First
Institute: Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Inter College Jalesar, Distt.-Etah
4. High School (Major Sub: Mathematics, Science, English etc)
Board: State Board Uttar Pradesh (India)
Six months certified training in Instrumentation Design Engineering from Smart Brains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd. Ghaziabad (India)
Training Attended at Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre on (H2S & BA) , UAE
Training attended at Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited Habshan on HAZOP.
Summer Training for 30 Days on Instrument factory at HAL Lucknow, India
Summer Training for 30 Days on offsite plant at IFFCO Ltd Allahabad, India
One day seminar on “Aircraft system and Accessories” organized by DRDO.
1. SPI- (INtools) Ver. 2013 2. Familiarity with AutoCAD
3. Enhanced Report Utility & Symbol Editor 4. InstruCalc
5. Microsoft Office 6. Smartplant Review (SPR)
• Working knowledge of current codes, standards and accepted working practices with respect to Equipment Engineering in the international Oil Gas and Petrochemical industries.
• Familiar with relevant International and Local Standards i.e. ATEX, API, ISA, FCI, IEC, NACE, ISO etc.
• Excellent communication in English & Hindi
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services