This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a job that offers career growth.
Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited (May 2011 to Present)
Finance Department (Officer Finance Reporting to the Financial Controller)
1. Business Accounting Duties
• Manage complete cycle of carriage payable, which includes verification of shortages, ensuring presence of supporting documents according to set internal controls of the company, posting MIRO in SAP, provisioning of credit to customers
• Process Bills according to the allocation of funds to different vendors and forwarding them to the treasury for timely payments.
• Prepare and issue credit notes to customers due to the shortage incurred in transit
• Prepare monthly reconciliation and closing related to transportation cost incurred and paid, and record provision for the unpaid amount, perform clearing activity.
• Maintain LC accounts related to customers and vendors
• Handle all financial matters of large customer¡¦s account (KESC) including Sales Tax invoicing, collection of Security Instruments against sale, and Collection of WHT challans, discounting of LCs.
• Reconciliation of sales, receivables, outstanding and overdue balances pertaining to large customers.
2. Process Accounting Duties
• Material Management (Depot to Depot Stock Transfer) process, including expertise in Sales and Distribution activities by using SAP system.
• Executed the documentation process related to export of Jet fuel via Tank Lorries
• Partnered with Logistics, Retail Sales & International Sales Dept. to ensure Fleet coordination & availability.
• Prepare Country wide Sales and Physical Stocks report to be submitted to management and Oil Companies Advisory Committee (OCAC)
• Preparation of the Cumulative purchase and sales report on a monthly basis and liaising them to the Tax Department.
Management Accountancy In progress Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Masters in Economics 2008 University of Karachi
Chartered Accountancy 2006 Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
Bachelors in Commerce 2005 University of Karachi
Intermediate 2002 DJ Science College
Matriculation 2000 St. Patrick High School
CIMA-Certificate in Business Accounting.
CIMA-Diploma in Manage,ent Accounting.
CIMA-Adv. Diploma in Management Accounting(in progress)
ƒã SAP (SD, MM, FI)
ƒã Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010
ƒã Leadership skills
ƒã Effective planning and execution of tasks to meet challenging timelines
ƒã Communication Skills polished by developing cordial working relationships with the higher management
ƒã Coordination Skills polished by acting as a point of contact from the subordinates to the higher management
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services