Qualified Chemical Engineer with 5 year across experience in Process,Production,Operations(Oil & Gas) and safe Handling of Crude oil,Gas & Petroleum
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Engineer - Process,Production/Operations(oil and gas), Crude Oil Separators, Gas Treatment and Terminal - Crude oil,petroleum and Refinery Off-site operations, Control Room Operations- DCS, SCADA, PLC,TAS Controlling and Operating, H2S and Safety
• Qualified B.E in Chemical Engineering from Ujjain Engineering College, India with 5 years across experience in Process/ Production and Operations (Oil and Gas),Crude Oil & Gas Separation and Natural Gas Treatment, Storing, Handling and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas, LPG & Petroleum Products in Bullets and Different types of Tanks and Off shore Loading through SPM , Pigging Operations, Blending and Circulations, Commissioning and start up activity with smooth running of Sour Natural Gas treatment Unit ( Sweetening and Dehydration ), Well Head Operations, Oil and Gas Separation Unit, Terminal Operations of Crude Oil, LPG and Petroleum Products, Pump house Operation, Panel - DCS, SCADA, TAS (Honeywell/YOKOGAWA and Allen Breadley designed), Utilities – Instrument Air and Nitrogen Unit, Planning, SAP IS OIL and H2S and Safety. Currently spearheading as an Engineer Central Control Room DCS Engineer - Process with KAR Oil & Gas, Khurmala Dome Kurdistan.
• Well versed in detailed planning and scheduling to meet pre set production targets and conceptualizing and implementing process modifications to enhance operational efficiency and optimize resource utilization and achieve consistent increase in profitability.
• Good knowledge of safety requirements and standards procedure of the plant. Managing the entire operations and maintenance activities with key focus on bottom line profitability. Ability to use sound judgment, decision-making skills & effectively perform in a self-directed environment
• Focused and hardworking professional equipped with thorough knowledge and technical understanding coupled with an analytic bent of mind and confident to take challenging assignments.
B.E (Chemical Engineering), 2009
Ujjain Engineering College, M.P, 67.25%
St. Anne’s School, M.P. Board, Sehore, 75.3%
St. Anne’s School, M.P. Board, Sehore, 65.8%
• Basic Fire Fighting and Safety
• Measurement of Safety Performance
• First Aid by St. John Ambulance
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services