Geologist_Muhammad Atif Iqbal
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am looking forward to get a job in a dynamic and growth oriented Oil and Gas upstream organization to develop my career as an upstream professional and serve the firm to the best of my abilities.
Working as a Geologist in Hycarbex American Energy Inc. Pakistan (From 02- 03 -2012 to Present)
Petro physical interpretation of Haseeb Gas Field, Al- Ali well and Yasin well.
Well to well correlation and petrophysical analysis.
Re calculation of Volumetric reserve estimates.
Preparation of Time/Depth Structure maps and Isopach maps.
Remained a member of Geological and Geophysical in-house study for Peshawar block and also in Karachi Block in Exploring Hydrocarbon with Obiz Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. Professionals.
Data Management related to exploration activities of Hycarbex Inc.
Working as Company representative for Preparation and Presentation of Monthly activity reports of Hycarbex Inc. for Scout Check Meeting, (an E&P Companies forum).
Responsible of correspondence with DGPC and JV companies regarding to Exploration and Production activities of Hycarbex Inc.
Convey technical findings through presentations & writing skills.
Monitoring the industry exploration activity.
Monitoring Field Production data of Haseeb Gas Field on daily basis and observing properties of Haseeb gas Field Reservoir (Yasin Block).
Gas calculation on monthly basis.
Production performance graph to monitor well on monthly basis.
Worked as Well site Geologist during drilling of Yasin well.
A good applied knowledge of DST, MDT, PSP and CPLT Jobs.
I have worked also with AJK Enterprises as a Geologist in part time (Project and office based).
Working on Karachi Lahore Motorway (KLM) Project for preparation of Bore Hole Logs and technical reports.
Worked on different Projects related to Geotechnical Soil Investigation of Plots, Plazas and medical college
BS (Hons.) Applied Geology: 2008-2012 3.24/4.00
University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
• An up to date knowledge of Wire Line Logs.
• A good command of Petro physical interpretation and Seismic interpretation with the help of software and as well as manually.
• Rock properties measurements (Porosity, saturation, shale volume, net to gross, resistivity measurement)
• A good knowledge of the regional geology and tectonics of Pakistan.
• I know well the petroleum geology of different sedimentary basins of Pakistan.
• I know well about sample description, Flush cuttings analyzing on different parameters, grain size, Lag time calculation, Metal displacement, Hole Capacity calculation, Bottom up calculation, Quick response on Hole problems i.e. drilling fluid loss, washout etc.
• Can compile and interpret Geophysical data in geological terms.
• Well aware of Formation evaluation concepts during drilling and wire line logging.
• Can lead the team as well as a good team member.
Languages: English (Fluent), Urdu (fluent)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services