This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Wants to get excellence in the field of management sciences, especially in the field of accounts & finance, by putting my professional skills and knowledge honestly and faithfully to the attainment of the company objectives.
Accounts & Finance Executive (At Company Head Office Lahore) Jan-09 to Feb-09
Preparation of Monthly Production accounts & assisting in Financial Accounts.
Valuation & Quantitative reconciliation of Stocks.
Screening of Debtors and Creditors Balances.
Preparation of monthly Export Fabric Sale with accrual of shipping freight, in land freight and local commission.
Assisting SAP software consultants in software implementation and worked as user (SAP FI & CO).
Monthly & Annual Internal audit & stock taking as an audit team member with Chief Internal Auditor.
Cost Accountant (Samin Textiles at Mills office) March 2006 to December 2008
Preparation of Contract wise Profit & Loss on monthly basis and critically analysis the variances between budgeted and actual Profit & Loss.
Preparation of Customer wise / quality wise / Market wise Profitability analysis.
Checking of the contracts made by the commercial department with respect to Cost Sheet attached.
Preparation of weaving/conversion report for the month stating the actual and standard cost of the fabric and the variances.
Summary of packing cost of each Lot dispatched during the month.
Summary of Freight cost of each Lot dispatched during the month.
Preparation of Store issue and consumption report of sizing chemicals used for the month to analyze the use & wastage of chemicals.
Costing Reports Projection on Oracle/SAP Developed by Software Engineers.
Qualified Masters of Arts in Political Science (M.A. Pol.Science)2014
Qualified Masters of Arts in Economics (M.A. Economics) 2006
Qualified Graduation in Commerce (B.Com) 2003
i. Advance Accounting / Cost Accounting / Auditing
Punjab Board of Technical Education (Lahore)
Diploma in Commerce (D.Com) 2001
i. Accounting / Business Statistics & Mathematics
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (Lahore)
Matriculation in general science 1999
Proficient in using the software of;
Microsoft Office Family (MS Advance Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
ERP Accounting Software (SAP FI & CO).
SPECIALISED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Having good knowledge of: -
Costing Projects on MS Advance Excel
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA)
Final Stage Two Papers Remaining
Inter Stage Completed 2008
Foundation Stage Completed 2007
Admin Manager (HELP FOUNDATION NGO) May. 2013 to date
• Preparation and review of monthly Accounts.
• Organizing and office management to establish and maintain effectively office management information systems.
• Maintaining the personnel records of the JDR staff. Staff this includes but is not limited to: record sick leaves, assisting in the hiring of new staff, maintain up to date staffing records, produce contacts, job description, organize advertising of positions, interviews and appropriated filling.
• Assist company operation managers to conduct probation review & performance appraisals for their staff.
• Public liaison to advocate and represent the company at public/ government meetings and function as requirement, responsible for company licensure and govt registration. Organizes and manages the company file and documents, maintains a central file store/ document repository and facilitate access to information, service as a company resource center.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services