Industrial engineer/Agricultural engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Developing a career in engineering with a focus in engineering management, technology management, operations and production planning, strategy and business analysis while working with a team of disciplined and highly skilled professionals
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- Planning and monitoring schedule maintenance, servicing and calibration of laboratory equipment in Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited laboratory (EHRA FPSO), operations and environmental laboratories of ExxonMobil, QIT Terminal, Eket, AkwaIbom State.
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions.
- Identifying and planning services to be provided by external and partner companies. Consults with customer and supervisor to plan layout of equipment.
- Installation of equipment according to manufacturer's specifications. - Carry out inspections and hands-on-site troubleshooting, servicing and repairs. Orders replacement parts as required
- Work closely with field staff to manage work flow and communication; Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Effectively communicated relevant project information and status report to management
- Documented and presented comprehensive and regular reports to the management
- Advise management regarding customer satisfaction and suggestions for service improvements.
AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER (PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
- Assist in monitoring of small scale community owned FADAMA infrastructure. Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, and/or to monitor construction activities.
- Monitoring project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output and also providing status reports to the project sponsor. - Participated in evaluating plans with plan developers, contractors and consultants to effect necessary changes needed for the improvement of ongoing projects.
- Participated in sensitization of communities on environmental safeguards and safety net of FADAMA assisted community owned infrastructure in local government councils in Gombe State and conducting educational programs that provide farmers and farm cooperative members with information that can help them improve agricultural productivity.
- Provides input on decision-making regarding operations and programme direction. - Participated in various collaborative activities, partaking in collaborated governmental events, workshops and training events.
- Assist in facilitating information and producing periodic progress report.
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Masters of Engineering (Industrial)
Courses: Business to Business Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Service Engineering, Systems Engineering: Overview
Investigational Project: Knowledge Management: Investigating Knowledge Management and Impact of Tacit Knowledge in SME Manufacturing Industries.
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Post Graduate Diploma - Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering.
Courses: Operations and Production Management, Engineering Economics, Value Engineering and Analysis, Management of Technology, Maintenance Engineering, Principles of Management (Strategic Management), Systems Engineering (Soft Systems Methodologies).
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Nigeria
B.Tech (Hons) Agricultural engineering.
Research Project: Design and fabrication of a low cost incubator using kerosene lantern for rural dwellers. (September 2008).
- Strong Analytical skills, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills for effective team work.
- Problem solving and decision making ability; excellent understanding of information for current and future decision
-making and able to consider and analyze different ideas and opinions and take the lead when necessary.
- People’s management ability, leadership and team building skills.
- Adapting behavior in changing situations and adjust priorities in response to unanticipated events.
- Give balance attention to appropriate long-term and short-term priorities - Handle confidential and sensitive issue with maturity and professionalism. - Coordinate and organize resources and people in effective and efficient ways to accomplish larger strategies and goals.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services