worked in diffrent positions Senior Petroleum Engineer,Logging Analysis and Senior Reservoir engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Experience in wire line logging ,Mud Logging processing &interpretation, well testing processing & reservoir engineering.
Specialist in wire line logging, well testing Core analysis & reservoir engineering.
• Experience in wire line logging processing &interpretation, well testing processing & reservoir engineering.
• Have a good experience as senior petrophysicist ,petroleum engineer and Assistant Manager.
• Extensive experience in advanced project in Sudan in block 3,6,1,2,& 4. (Muglad basin &Muelt Basin)
• Propcess many wells from Chad &China .
• Experience in the open and cased hole logging analsis.
• Work in an integrated team of geoscientists and petroleum/production engineers to deliver robust studies to define future field development opportunities and reserves
• Evaluate rock, fluid and production performance characteristics.
• Experience in open & cased hole log (CBL, SBT, SLAM, PLT, RFT, FMT, HDIP, XMAC and STAR), processing by using software like eXpress，GeoMatrix ，Geofram and prepared interpretation report.
• Good experience for well testing (DST&PT) processing by using SAPHIRE software and prepared interpretation report.
• Strong Knowledge about Petroleum Engineering (drilling ,production, reservoir engineering ) knowledge
• Contribute to well proposal preparations and well evaluations.
• Provide operational support for all wells and interface with partners and contractors, as needed.
• Participate in many confernces and competitive technical intelligence activities.
• Prepares the monthly and yearly plan for production logging and cased-hole services.
• The ability to perform Petrophysics duties without supervision
• Coaches and monitors the young engineers and performs evaluation of their professional career development to achieve a high standard of professionalism and the capability to work independently.
Attend the conferences，meeting,seminars by SPE -Sudan and SAPEG
Perform technical presentation in different petroleum company like STAROIL & GNPOC.
• MSC in Reservoir Engineering from SUST, Apr 2012 to Apr 2014.
• BSC in Petroleum Engineering, graduated from Sudan University of Science and Technology (SUST) in 2005.
• Diploma in Computer Application & Designing in 2006.
Continuing education certificate from Cambridge international college (Britain) in English language for communication level (3) with the grade of 95%
Excellent Employee Certificate in year of 2007 from CNLC
Excellent Employee Certificate in advance in individual in safe & environment protection in year of 2009 from CNLC.
Certificate from SAPEG 2010 conference as paper presenter for (Topic Name：Two Phase Transient Well Testing Pressure Analysis)
Excellent Employee Certificate in CNLC for 2012 .
Excellent Employee Certificate in CNLC for 2014 .
Also I perform some presentations in CNLC training Center for OPEA Fresh graduate student like:
Numerical Well Testing Application.
Well Testing Application and Interpretation theory & processing by soft ware
CBL & VDL theory&processing by sofware
Formation Multi Tester (FMT)
Gamma Ray& Spectral Gamma Ray
Image log theory and processing
Qualtiy Control for Wire Line,Well Testing,Mud Logging standard procedures&problema in may Wells in block 6,1,2,4 in sudan (Muglad Basin)
Convential log data processing& interpretaion
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services