Chemist/Offshore Chemist/Field Chemist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
High capacity professional with hands on experience in chemical implementation for oil and gas production operations.
- Ecolab. August -September .Hydrotesting Campaign. Weatstone offshore platform.
- Aug 2013 – May 2015
Baker Hughes | Thevenard Island
Offshore Chemist - Field Specialist-Upstream chemicals division
Baker Hughes operates in the North West Shelf of WA creating value from oil and gas reservoirs with high-performance drilling, evaluation, completions and production technology, integrated operations and reservoir consulting that ultimately lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity for the oil and gas industry.
- Aug 2008 – Jul 2013
CSIRO Commonwealth Scientific Industrial Research Organization Offshore & Subsea Division, Perth
The offshore and subsea division of CSIRO is working on a number of technologies to gain access to previously inaccessible gas reserves and ensure the smooth flow of oil and gas production in subsea pipelines. With more than 80 per cent of Australia's gas resources in deep, remote, offshore reservoirs, these technologies will enable increased accessibility to petroleum resources and their transportation over long distances.
- Jul 2007 – Jul 2008
INTEVEP – PDVSA
Research Centre of the Venezuelan National Oil Company
Drilling and Completion Division
Los Teques, Miranda, Venezuela
Field Specialist- Drilling Fluids
Task while working in INTEVEP included:
Design drilling fluids programs for targeted depth
Core extraction and stabilization
Drilling fluids characterization
Design of synthetic based drilling fluids
- Masters Degree - Applied Polymer Science
Martin Luther University, Halle –Wittenberg. Germany, March 2007
- Leonardo Da’ Vinci Grant. European Union Young Professional Internship Program - Herentals, Belgium. August 2006
- Bachelor Degree – Chemistry
Oriental University, Cumana, Venezuela, February 2005
- BOSIET - Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training - Fremantle, 2011
- MIT – Tribology, Friction and Lubrication Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Boston, USA, 2012
- Fundamentals of Project Management - Perth, 2011
- Forklift Driving | Off Road Driving - RAC, 2014
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services