Finance professional with 6+ years’ experience in Financial Analysis, Contract Pricing, Financial Modelling, Cost Benefit Analysis, Project Finance.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To develop effective and profitable finance and business strategies with my mathematical and research skills and optimize organization's revenue
Supreme Group, Dubai – U.A.E.
Senior Financial Analyst - Pricing (August 2014 – Present)
- Support the business development team by providing pre-contract analysis; including price and revenue modeling, profitability and revenue risk exposure, and management of pricing approval process via contract management system and business unit guidelines.
- Maintain complete understanding of contract requirements as per the RFP/RFQ documents to ensure all relevant contract administrative obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Developing flexible financial models, quantifying risks, analyzing multiple cost options, and bases of estimate in support of competitive bids to Government customers for food supply, camp services, facilities management, catering, warehousing services and logistic operations.
- Liaison cross-functionally with legal, finance and marketing as well as other divisions to ensure effective workflow throughout the contract lifecycle and consistent process execution.
- Exercise comparison of bids to the market rates and competitive situations and review costs associated with bids to ensure appropriate profitability guidelines.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including pricing metrics, revenue and profitability, contract compliance, contract performance metrics.
Ethics Plus Public Accountants, Dubai – U.A.E.
Associate (January 2012 – July 2014)
- Conducted financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Performed internal control reviews identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information and advice to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Undertaken business valuation assignments determining the net worth of the business, based on the economic outlook of the firm and current market conditions.
- Engaged into the preparation of feasibility studies, business plans and system studies; and presenting the report for the same as per the requirement of the clients.
Master of Science(M.Sc.) in Finance and Management
Cranfield School of Management, England, UK (Sep 2010 – Nov 2011)
Chartered Accountant (C.A.)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (Jun 2004 - Aug 2009)
Company Secretary (C.S.)
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (Nov 2007- Aug 2010)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
Devi Ahilya University, Indore (Jul 2004 - Sep 2007)
- Conducted resource planning and budgeting; tracked costs to ensure adherence to budgetary limitations.
- Key contributor in forecasting of SG&A (Selling, General & Administrative Expense) and continued improvements for forecast accuracy.
- Successfully drove business process improvements related to finance processes and financial systems by focusing priorities and performance.
- Developed knowledge and experience of conducting audits in different sectors and effectively gained & practiced quality report writing skills.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services