This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Seeking a challenging career in the field of mechanical engineer in professionally managed company with learning and growth of opportunities having adequate authorities and responsibilities to implement the skills
• Experience in MEP and HVAC particular focus on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, and other trades and Installation all bulk mechanical handling (Screw conveyor, bucket elevator, chain conveyor, belt conveyor, DSH.) And Installation and Commissioning feed mill factory and preparation of schedules, material specifications, procurement, of piping materials, valves, etc., supervision of fabrication and inspection of structural steel work, pipe racks, storage tank (floating roof and fixed roof) and carbon steel pipe lines and Supervision of installation of pumps, compressor air lines and pipe supports, Performed modifications work, checking design and as built drawings, review, preparation of work schedule, periodical progress report, preparation of material specifications, and adherence to stringent inspections, quality control and testing procedures per section v, Section VIII, Valves, storage tanks, etc. and familiar with the codes: ASME, ASTM, ANSI, AWS, B 31.3, NFPA and ASHRE and IPC In the capacity of Mechanical Controller Engineer, technical and sales support Engineer, piping engineer, construction Engineer and mechanical engineer.
• B.Sc. (HONOURS) in Mechanical Engineering from UNIVERSITY of El-IMAM El-MAHADI – (Class2 division 1) at May 2006
• Dec 13th 2016 30 Hours - construction from international Association of Safety Professionals (IASP).
• Nov 30th 2016 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Advanced Diploma (OSHA) from international Association of Safety Professionals (IASP).
• Dec 19th 2015 up to Dec 27th 2015(28 Hours): Course in firefighting design as per NFPA13 & NFPA20 from Engosoft training (Agent Autodesk), Khobar.
• Oct 25th 2015 up to Oct 29th 2015(35 Hours): Course Project Management Professional (PMP) from Engineering Science Institute For training, Khobar.
• March 15th 2010 up to April 30th 2010: Course in process piping design & stress analysis as per ASME B31.3 from IPEBS institute of piping engineering and building service, Hyderabad, India.
• Leadership, Team Building, Decision Making, Communication, Measurable Deliverables, Time Management
• Knowledgeable of Machining and Fabrication Process
• Assemble Project Deliverables
• Assist With Field and Manufacturing Problems
• Analyze Test Results and Adjust Design if Needed
• Complete Assigned Tasks Within Time and Cost Restraints
• Develop Project Scope and Timeline
• Develop and Test Prototypes
• Comfortable Writing Technical Reports
• Sound Knowledge of Engineering Fundamentals
• Manage and Monitor Each Stage of Project
• Troubleshoot Equipment to Solve Problems
• Understand Diagrams, Drafts, Flow-Charts, and Other Information and Documentation
• Use Notes, Sketches, and Verbal Instructions to Complete Project Design
• Write and Maintain Operating Procedures and Standards
• Work Effectively Under Pressure
• Work to Improve and Maintain Existing Products
• Proactive and Willing to Take on New Challenges
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services