Drilling Materials Coordinator
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Multi-skilled: diligent: Material and logistics management professional with 18 years of rich experience in Refinery/Petrochemicals oil & Ga' construction and other associated Industries.
Proven track record of developing procedures: service standards and operational policies: planning & implementing effective control measures to achieve the desired goals. Established credibility in spearheading the entire project management initiatives end to end right from conceptualization, strategic & project planning within the set parameters and operational analysis. Track record of successfully developing & streamlining systems with ability to enhance operational effectiveness and meet the operational goals. Oversee all logistics and warehouse activities including Coordination, Planning: segregation, allocation, Supervision, Follow-up delivery, Material Receiving, Identifications, Verifications: Inspection, Reports generating: Updating, Inventory Control, Storage: Protection: Preservation: Manpower Controlling etc. Monitoring Status of Materials/Equipment & Scheduling Delivery according to the company's material Strategy and regulations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in an international and Multicultural project execution environment and perform other related duties.
Mechanical Eng Diploma
T-Bosiet, H2S, First Aid, Radiation Protection Management Training, Advanced Fire- Fighting
• THUET Certificate (Optio Approved)
• STCW training program from Marine training academy
• Elementary first aid safety course from Marine training academy
• Fire prevention & firefighting safety course from Marine training academy
• Personal survival techniques safety course from marine training academy
• Helicopter under water escape training safety course from marine training academy
• Confined Space Entry
• Slinger Training Course
• Signal Man Training Courses
• H2S Awareness
• Incident and Injury Free (IIF) Training from Chevron.
• Various Safety Courses such as Incident Reporting, Hazard Awareness, Permit to Work, etc.
• Seaman Book Holder (Commonwealth of Bahamas)
• First Aid Training Course
I am working as Material/Logistic Coordinator at Dynamic Industries-Saudi Aramco project. With over18 years of work experience in various Oil and Gas projects worldwide (Chevron, Saipem, Stlot offshore, and Dynamic Industries), I am confident that I can easily fit into any material related positions such as Material Controller / coordinator, Despatcher, Logistic coordinator, Warehouse controller etc. Please go through my profile and get back to me if you come across a suitable opportunity within your jurisdiction
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services