Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Hess Confirms Paradise-1 Discovery Offshore Ghana

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 6/7/2011, Location: Africa

Hess Corporation announced that it has filed a Notice of Discovery with the Minister for Energy of Ghana for the Paradise-1 exploration well in the Deepwater Tano / Cape Three Points license, offshore Ghana. The well encountered an estimated 490 net feet of oil and gas condensate pay over three separate intervals.

The well was drilled to a total depth of 16,436 feet in a water depth of 6,038 feet. Hess is the operator and has a 90 percent interest in the license, with Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) holding the remaining 10 percent. Hess will evaluate the well results and work with GNPC and the government of Ghana to plan future appraisal drilling.

Drilling News in Ghana >>

Egypt >>  3/8/2021 - United Oil & Gas PLC ("UOG"), the growing oil and gas company with a portfolio of production, development, exploration and appraisal assets is pleased...
Australia >>  3/4/2021 - • WE4 second intermediate hole section reaches final section depth of 3,906m.
• Hydrocarbons shows observed throughout the entire hole section. <...


Colombia >>  3/4/2021 - Interoil Exploration and Production ASA is pleased to announce two transactions which strengthen the company’s production growth outlook in both Colom...
Guyana >>  3/4/2021 - Westmount Energy Limited, the AIM-quoted oil and gas investing company focussed on the Guyana-Suriname Basin reports that, further to its announcement...

Canada >>  3/3/2021 - Mark Jarvis, CEO of Shoal Point Energy Ltd. announced that drilling operations have commenced at the second well location of the Mount Evans project i...
Guyana >>  3/3/2021 - CGX Energy Inc. provided an update on the Kawa-1 and Makarapan-1 exploration wells and exploration program:
- The Kawa-1 exploration well on the...


Related Categories: Artificial Lift  Cementing, Stimulation  Directional Drilling  Drilling  Drilling Engineering & Equipment Systems  Enhanced Oil Recovery  General  Logging, Perforating, Testing  Offshore Drilling  Reservoir/Completion Consultants  Workover & Well Services  Workover Rigs/Services 

Related Articles: Artificial Lift  Cementing, Stimulation  Directional Drilling  Drilling  Drilling Engineering & Equipment Systems  Enhanced Oil Recovery  General  Logging, Perforating, Testing  Offshore Drilling  Reservoir/Completion Consultants  Workover & Well Services  Workover Rigs/Services 


Ghana Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Oil & Gas Projects in Ghana >>

More News

Related Links

AO BJ BW CD CG CI CM DZ EG ET GA GH GM GN GQ GW KE LR LY MA MG ML MR MZ NA NE NG RW SC SD SL SN SO ST SZ TD TN TZ UG ZA ZM
Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2020 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.