Iraq Government Approves Block 10 Development

Source: Reuters 10/9/2012, Location: Middle East

Russia's No.2 crude producer LUKOIL said the Iraqi government has approved the geologic exploration, development and production contract for Block 10 in the southern part of the country. LUKOIL already works at giant West Qurna-2 oilfield in Iraq.

The company said the development of Block 10 will result in a synergistic effect due to the block's location a mere 100 kilometres away from the West Qurna-2 field.

LUKOIL has 60 percent in Block 10, while Japanese INPEX Corporation holds the remaining 40 percent.


Australia >>  8/17/2022 - The following update on the Dorado development inside Production License WA-64-L and the Pavo pre-development studies within Exploration Permit WA-438...
China >>  8/17/2022 - On August 15, in Erlian Menglin Oilfield, Huabei Oilfield, 20 days after the "ignition" of three gas injection wells, the gas injection pressure, temp...

Norway >>  8/10/2022 - Aker BP (operator) and licence partners Petoro and LOTOS Exploration & Production Norge submitted a plan for development and operation (PDO) for Trell...
Denmark >>  8/3/2022 - Norwegian Energy Company ASA (“Noreco” or the “Company”) has today published an update on the Tyra Redevelopment Project (“Tyra II” or the “Project”) ...

Nigeria >>  8/3/2022 - Sirius, an African focused oil & gas production and development company, is pleased to announce that its JV partner, COPDC, has received the requisite...
United Kingdom >>  7/31/2022 - Ping Petroleum UK has reaffirmed its commitment to develop the Avalon Field, in the Central North Sea, with rejuvenation plans for the Hummingbird FPS...

Related Categories: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  Food Supplies  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Skilled Labors  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Unskilled Labors  Utility Systems  Waste Disposal  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 

Related Articles: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Skilled Labors  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Utility Systems  Waste Disposal  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 


Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.