Honeywell Completes Acquisition of Thomas Russell Co.

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 10/22/2012, Location: North America

Honeywell announced that its UOP business has completed its acquisition of a 70 percent stake in Thomas Russell Co., a leading provider of technology and equipment for natural gas processing and treating.

UOP is a leader in process technology, materials and equipment to petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries. With the acquisition, Honeywell's UOP expands its offering of key technologies and products that allow shale and conventional natural gas producers to remove contaminants from natural gas and recover high-value natural gas liquids used for petrochemicals and fuel.

Honeywell's UOP acquired the 70 percent stake in Thomas Russell for $525 million in cash. Honeywell's UOP has a right to acquire the remaining 30 percent stake and Thomas Russell has a right to sell the remaining 30 percent stake in the company to UOP at a price based on future operating income performance.

Founded in 2002, Thomas Russell specializes in the design, engineering, fabrication and start-up of skid-mounted modular packaged plants systems for the recovery and upgrading of natural gas liquids (NGLs).

Honeywell UOP's Gas Processing and Hydrogen business has technology, equipment and materials to treat and process natural gas as well as to purify hydrogen used in refineries. Its gas technologies extract contaminants such as water, mercury, sulfur and carbon dioxide from raw natural gas as well as technology to recover NGLs.


United States >>  6/30/2022 - U.S. Energy Corp. has entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire operated oil and gas producing properties in an all-cash transaction (the...
Tanzania >>  6/29/2022 - Wentworth, the independent, Tanzania-focused natural gas production company, is pleased to provide an update on its agreement with Scirocco Energy plc...

Tanzania >>  6/29/2022 - Scirocco Energy, the AIM investing company targeting attractive assets within the European sustainable energy and circular economy markets, is please...
United States >>  6/29/2022 - A 51 percent stake in the North Platte deep water development project in the US Gulf of Mexico will be sold by Equinor to Shell. Shell will take over ...

Brazil >>  6/27/2022 - Petrobras, following the announcements released on 02/08/2021, 08/25/2021 and 10/01/2021, informs that it restarted the sale processes of the Abreu e ...
South Africa >>  6/27/2022 - In accordance with a farmout agreement (the "Agreement"), Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd., the oil and gas exploration company with a focus on the offsh...

Related Categories: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 

Related Articles: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 


Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.