Aminex Extends Bidding Period for Ruvuma Farm-out

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 1/29/2013, Location: Africa

Aminex PLC, a London and Dublin premium-listed oil and gas company with assets in the emerging hydrocarbon province of East Africa, announces that it has extended the bidding period for its proposed farm-out of an interest in the onshore Ruvuma Basin, Tanzania, where it made a discovery of natural gas and condensate in 2012. This extension is being made at the request of several interested parties which have already visited the data room. The bidding process is now likely to be completed in March and the market will be updated in due course. Aminex has a 75% interest in the Ruvuma Production Sharing Contract and the remaining 25% is held by Solo Oil PLC.

Aminex Chairman, Brian Hall, commented: “We are very pleased with the strong interest shown in our Ruvuma PSA and have decided to keep the farm-out process open for longer than originally anticipated to accommodate a number of interested parties. I look forward to updating the market in due course.”

For more information about related Opportunities and Key Players visit East Africa Projects


Qatar >>  6/20/2022 - ConocoPhillips has been chosen by Qatar Energy as a partner in the North Field East (NFE) expansion project, the single largest project in the LNG ind...
Qatar >>  6/19/2022 - QatarEnergy has chosen Eni as a new international partner in the North Field East expansion project.

The Minister of State for Energy Affai...


Australia >>  6/16/2022 - Key Petroleum Limited attaches herewith an ASX Announcement containing an update on the sale of its remaining 50% interest in Production Licence L7 an...
Russia >>  6/16/2022 - Enel S.p.A. ("Enel") informs that the agreements related to the sale of its entire stake in the share capital of PJSC Enel Russia (“Enel Russia”) have...

United States >>  6/16/2022 - PCT LTD (“PCTL”), the parent holding company to Paradigm Convergence Technologies Corp., a company focused on acquiring, developing, and providing sus...
United States >>  6/16/2022 - Recurrent Energy, LLC ("Recurrent"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Solar Inc. ("Canadian Solar") announced the acquisition of two standalone e...

Related Categories: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 

Related Articles: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 


Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.