Paradigm® has released Paradigm 15, the latest extension of its comprehensive solution suite aimed at enhancing user productivity. Paradigm 15 includes technologies that help its customers develop the most productive targets first, drill fewer but better wells, and minimize non-productive time.
“This new release offers innovations that are particularly relevant to the industry today,” said Somesh Singh, chief product officer. “Paradigm 15 enhances accuracy and efficiency through its high-definition platform and advanced cross-domain workflows. Expanded integration with third-party databases and applications offers further productivity improvements, by enabling better communication between geoscientists, data administrators, and third-party software users.”
Designed to be the ultimate tool for cost optimization, Paradigm 15 enables users to achieve higher productivity through:
- An industry-first high-definition G&G platform, which delivers:
* Enhanced quality of earth models and their properties
* Accurate positioning of reservoirs in depth with a global mis-tie determination and correction solution
- Advanced interdisciplinary workflows, including:
* New Quantitative Seismic Interpretation packages specifically designed for interpreters and reservoir geophysicists
* Complex, geologically-constrained velocity determination and model building based on integration between SKUA-GOCAD™ and GeoDepth®
- An expansion of Paradigm’s connectivity solutions, enabling customers to run Paradigm solutions on top of other G&G software:
* Support for seismic data and velocity model data transfers between Epos and Petrel.
* Improved performance in loading simulation and production data from Eclipse*, CMG® and IHS®
* Improved connection to third-party databases such as OpenWorks®, GeoFrame® and Recall™