Petrobras Cancels Sale of Stake in Brazil

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 3/1/2016, Location: South America

Petrobras informs that the contracts regarding the sale of its 20% interest in the concessions of Bijupira and Salema, signed on July 1st, 2015, with PetroRio S.A., have been terminated. Therefore, Petrobras maintains its 20% stake in those fields, in partnership with Shell, which owns the remaining 80%.

For more information about related Opportunities and Key Players visit Brazil Oil and Gas Projects


Brazil >>  6/24/2022 - Petrobras, following up on the release disclosed on 06/23/2022, informs that it signed with BW Energy Maromba do Brasil Ltda (BWE), the contracts for ...
Brazil >>  6/23/2022 - Petrobras, following up on the release disclosed on 06/14/2022, informs that its Executive Board, in a meeting held, approved the sale of its total st...

Brazil >>  6/23/2022 - BW Energy has been notified that the Company’s offer to acquire the Golfinho and Camarupim Clusters offshore Brazil has been approved by the Petrobras...
Brazil >>  6/22/2022 - Petrobras, following up on the release disclosed on 07/28/2021, informs that the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE), in a court sessio...

Canada >>  6/22/2022 - EverGen Infrastructure Corp., Canada’s renewable natural gas (“RNG”) infrastructure platform, announces that it has been featured in a broadcast via N...
India >>  6/21/2022 - The Board of ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Trust plc, the renewable energy investment trust providing direct access to sustainable energy infrastructure i...

Related Categories: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 

Related Articles: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 


Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.