Atlas Copco to Acquire Full Stake in Taiwanese Exhaust Management Business

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/20/2017, Location: Asia

Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has agreed to buy the remaining stake in CSKT Inc., a joint venture in Taiwan that sells and services gas abatement and chemical delivery systems. Atlas Copco acquired a 55% stake in CSKT with the acquisition in 2016 of CSK Inc., the South Korean exhaust management company. Atlas Copco is now acquiring the remaining 45%.

“Taiwan is an important market for advanced exhaust management, and the strong team at CSKT will continue to help us increase customers’ productivity,” said Geert Follens, President of Atlas Copco’s Vacuum Technique business area.

The acquisition is expected to be completed in the second quarter 2017. The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. The business will continue to be part of the Semiconductor division in the Vacuum Technique business area.


Brazil >>  6/27/2022 - Petrobras, following the announcements released on 02/08/2021, 08/25/2021 and 10/01/2021, informs that it restarted the sale processes of the Abreu e ...
South Africa >>  6/27/2022 - In accordance with a farmout agreement (the "Agreement"), Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd., the oil and gas exploration company with a focus on the offsh...

United States >>  6/27/2022 - Sitio Royalties Corp. (STR) ("Sitio") announced that it has completed the acquisition of over 19,700 net royalty acres ("NRAs") in the Permian Basin f...
Brazil >>  6/24/2022 - Petrobras, following up on the release disclosed on 06/23/2022, informs that it signed with BW Energy Maromba do Brasil Ltda (BWE), the contracts for ...

Brazil >>  6/23/2022 - Petrobras, following up on the release disclosed on 06/14/2022, informs that its Executive Board, in a meeting held, approved the sale of its total st...
Brazil >>  6/23/2022 - BW Energy has been notified that the Company’s offer to acquire the Golfinho and Camarupim Clusters offshore Brazil has been approved by the Petrobras...

Related Categories: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 

Related Articles: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 


Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.