Innovative Methods of Tight Gas Development win Top Science and Technology Prize
Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 11/29/2018, Location: Asia
The award ceremony for the 2018 edition of Gazprom’s Science and Technology Prize took place at the meeting of the Company’s Management Committee. The paper entitled “Creating and adopting innovative methods of tight gas development to increase cost efficiency of production” by Severneftegazprom won the top prize at the contest.
The paper describes the results of implementing a set of adjusted design and engineering solutions meant to increase the efficiency of gas production from the Senonian-Turonian pay zones of the Yuzhno-Russkoye field.
Second place went to Gazprom Neft for the project entitled “Developing a set of domestically-manufactured refining catalysts to produce high-quality motor fuels.”
The author teams of the following projects were also awarded:
- Developing and utilizing Katburr polycationic drilling muds to improve well construction efficiency in challenging mining and geological conditions” by Gazprom VNIIGAZ;
- Natural gas odorant waste disposal system” by Gazprom Transgaz Samara;
- Gas-oil heat exchanger as an energy-efficient solution for gas transmission” by Gazprom Transgaz Ukhta;
- Adopting and launching the output of jet fuel at the Condensate Treatment Plant of Gazprom Pererabotka in order to provide jet fuel across the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area and meet Gazprom’s strategic objectives in the region” by Gazprom Pererabotka;
- Award ceremony for 2018 edition of Gazprom’s Science and Technology Prize
- “Designing and installing a gas metering system at the entrance to a CNG filling station” by Gazprom Transgaz Moscow.