Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Oilex Provides Update on Armour Share Purchase Agreement

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 9/14/2020, Location: Not categorized

Oilex Limited has agreed to amend the Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Armour Energy Limited, as announced on 15 June 2020, for the proposed sale of all of its interests in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin (Proposed Transaction). Pursuant to the SPA, Armour will acquire 100% of the issued capital of CoEra Limited (CoEra), a wholly owned Company subsidiary which holds all of Oilex's interests in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin.

The amendments :
a) extend the completion date from 15 September 2020 until 15 October 2020 to enable Armour to seek its shareholder approval pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 7, with such shareholder meeting scheduled for September 18 2020, and allow additional time to satisfy the Conditions Precedent (see below);

b) amend the date upon which Armour pays to Oilex the past costs of $125,000 to within 5 Business Days after receipt of Armour's above shareholder approval; and

c) reduce the timeframe for the Tranche 2 share adjustment (see below) from 90 days to 60 days from completion.

Background
The Company previously announced that it had entered into a conditional binding SPA with Armour to sell all of its interests in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin including a:
• 79.33% direct interest in two Petroleum Exploration Licences (PEL 112 and PEL 444) with an option to acquire the remaining 20.67%; and
• right to acquire 27 Petroleum Retention Licences from Senex Limited (Northern Fairway PRLs)
• the successful bid Block CO2019-C (PELA 677).

As consideration for the Proposed Transaction, at completion Armour will issue up to 34.5 million new Armour shares to Oilex (or its nominees) as follows:

Tranche 1
24,500,000 fully paid ordinary shares in Armour upon completion of the Proposed Transaction (Consideration Shares); and

Tranche 2
If, at any time within 60 days from completion of the Proposed Transaction, the closing Volume Weighted Price Average of Armour shares trading on the ASX falls below $0.037 then Armour shall be required to issue such additional shares in itself to Oilex, or its nominee to ensure Oilex receives a consideration value of A$905,000. Any such Adjustment Shares issued shall :

• not exceed an amount of ten (10) million Armour shares;
• be subject to any required shareholder or regulatory approval.

The Consideration Shares issued will be subject to a twelve (12) month voluntary escrow from completion.

The Company will nominate Orthogonal Enterprises Pty Ltd to receive up to 3.45 million shares (10%) of the Consideration Shares as payment for services rendered in assisting the Company to build its Cooper-Eromanga portfolio.

Conditions Precedent
Pursuant to the SPA, completion is subject to the satisfaction of various conditions precedent on or before 15 October 2020 (15 September 2020 prior to the abovementioned amendment) including the successful:
• assignment of the option to acquire the remaining 20.67% interest in PEL 112 and PEL 444;
• novation of the agreement with Senex Energy Limited including the execution of various deeds of assignment of assumption to enable Armour to acquire the Northern Fairway PRLs; and
• receipt of Armour shareholder approval to issue the Consideration Shares.

Assuming completion of the Proposed Transaction, Oilex will no longer have any oil and gas asset interests in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin save for its shareholding in Armour.

Acquisitions and Divestitures News in Australia >>

South Africa >>  10/28/2020 - Impact Oil & Gas Limited, a privately-owned, African-focused, exploration company, is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Impact Afr...
Nigeria >>  10/26/2020 - Canadian Overseas Petroleum Limited, an international oil and gas exploration and development company focused on sub-Sahara Africa, is pleased to ann...

United States >>  10/26/2020 - Mosman Oil and Gas Limited, the oil exploration, development, and production company, announces it has today executed contracts to acquire an addition...
Egypt >>  10/25/2020 - Dana Gas PJSC has entered into a binding agreement with IPR Wastani Petroleum Ltd, a member of the IPR Energy Group (“IPR”) for the sale of its onshor...

Australia >>  10/23/2020 - Terra Nova Resources Inc. has received notice from Armour Energy Limited that Armour intends to exercise its option right (the “Option Right”) to acqu...
Brazil >>  10/23/2020 - Petrobras has started the opportunity disclosure stage (teaser), referring to the sale of a set of eleven onshore production field concessions, with i...




Australia Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 |

More News

Related Links

Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2020 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.