INEOS Granted Drilling Permit for Well 6306/3-1 S

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 9/13/2021, Location: Europe

The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted INEOS E&P Norge AS a drilling permit for well 6306/3-1 S, cf. Section 13 of the Resource Management Regulations.

Well 6306/3-1 S will be drilled from the Borgland Dolphin drilling facility in position 63°53'8.79"N and 6°46'9.65"E.

The drilling program for well 6306/3-1 S relates to the drilling of a wildcat well in production licence 937. INEOS E&P Norge AS is the operator with an ownership interest of 85 per cent. The other licensee is Lime Petroleum AS (15 per cent).

The area in this licence consists of parts of blocks 6306/2 and 6306/3. The well will be drilled about 15 kilometres south of 6406/12-4 S (Boomerang) on the Fenja field.

Production licence 937 was awarded on 2 March 2018 (APA 2017). This is the first exploration well to be drilled in the licence.

The permit is contingent on the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing the drilling activity.


Egypt >>  10/18/2021 - SDX Energy Plc (SDX), the MENA-focused energy company, is pleased to announce the spudding of the MSD-21 infill development well on the Meseda field. ...
Norway >>  10/18/2021 - The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has issued a drilling permit to Aker BP ASA for well 24/12-7, cf. Section 13 of the Resource Management Regulation...

United States >>  10/18/2021 - Mosman Oil and Gas Limited (MSMN) the oil exploration, development, and production company, announces an update on the Stanley-5 well in Polk County, ...
Australia >>  10/15/2021 - Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. is pleased to announce that drilling of the Velkerri 76 S2-1 vertical appraisal well (“Velkerri 76”) has been completed, with th...

United States >>  10/14/2021 - 88 Energy Limited provides the following report for the quarter ended 30 September 2021.

Highlights

Project Peregrine (100% WI...

Argentina >>  10/12/2021 - President Energy, the energy company with a diverse portfolio of energy assets, announces an update on various of its activities.

Puesto Gu...





Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.