Strike Energy Provides Walyering Update

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/13/2022, Location: Not categorized

Strike Energy has provided an update on the testing and development activities at the Walyering gas field on behalf of the EP447 JV, where Strike is operator and the holder of 55% equity interest and Talon Energy the other 45%.

Walyering-5

Strike has mobilised the final pieces of testing equipment and is now rigging up in order to shortly commence the formal flow testing period. Strike will run in and set pressure gauges and perforate the remaining 6m of pay in the D-Sand before starting the test. Once the testing of the D-Sand is complete, a retrievable plug will be run in hole before perforating 10m of the C-Sand and flowing it in isolation. This process will be followed for 23m of B-Sand perforations and then 15m of A-Sand perforations. Upon completion of the individual zonal tests, a comingled test will be performed before retrieving the gauges and suspending the well. The flow test period has been extended to up to 28 days to support additional pressure data which will facilitate a robust understanding of the reservoir performance. This in turn supports deliverability analysis for gas marketing activities and collection of additional data to maximise the resources and reserves. Strike will make further disclosure as results come to hand from this testing period.

Walyering Reserves & Resources

On behalf of the EP447 Joint Venture Strike has appointed RISC Advisory to conduct an official review and independent assessment of the Walyering Gas Field’s Reserves and Resources. RISC has completed its high-level data review and supports the progression to a reserve/resource post the inclusion of positive testing data.

Walyering-6

Mobilisation of the Ensign 970 rig to the Walyering-6 site is expected to start later this week, which will be then followed by a period of rig up where drilling operations are expected commence in late April.


United Kingdom >>  8/11/2022 - Hurricane Energy plc, the UK based oil and gas company, provides an update on Lancaster field operations and net free cash balances as of 31 July 2022...
Egypt >>  8/4/2022 - An update on the drilling of the Al Jahraa-14 development well (AJ-14) in the Abu Sennan licence, onshore Egypt, is being released by United Oil & Gas...

Nigeria >>  7/29/2022 - San Leon, the independent oil and gas production, development and exploration company focused on Nigeria, notes the announcement made by Decklar Resou...
Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire) >>  7/28/2022 - Eni has successfully drilled the Baleine East 1X well, the first exploration well in block CI-802 and second discovery on the Baleine structure, offsh...

Algeria >>  7/25/2022 - Eni and SONATRACH announce a further discovery in Sif Fatima II concession, located in the Berkine North Basin in the Algerian desert. The Rhourde Oul...
Australia >>  7/20/2022 - • Strong performance observed from the W6 Cadda gas discovery which flowed at a maximum recorded rate of 35 mmscfd.
• Comingled testing of the Ca...





Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.