Flowserve Corporation, a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, announced the release of its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report outlining the company’s commitment to create extraordinary flow control solutions that make the world better for everyone.
“Our purpose is what drives us to invest in and develop our ESG priorities at Flowserve because we recognize that positively impacting current and future environmental, social and governance issues is an endeavor that benefits everyone,” said Scott Rowe, president and chief executive officer. “Our commitment to ESG impacts every part of the business, including our Diversification, Decarbonization and Digitization strategy. We believe this strategy will not only enhance our ESG efforts but will also allow us to play a critical role in supporting our customers build a better tomorrow."
Flowserve’s 2021 ESG Report highlights the impact Flowserve made throughout the year including the following examples:
- Delivered strong safety performance with marked improvement in safety maturity growth through TargetZero
- Continued progress to achieve our 2030 carbon emissions reduction goal
- Supported 150 charitable organizations through Flowserve Cares to invest in the health and betterment of our global communities
- Booked more than $100M in energy transition projects in 2021 to help our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce equipment emissions, minimize lifecycle equipment costs, reduce maintenance requirements, and simplify equipment operation
- Recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the World’s Top Female Friendly Companies
- Awarded by Newsweek magazine as one of America’s Most Responsible Companies for the third consecutive year
- Earned recognition for our sustainability performance and improved EcoVadis rating with Chemours Supplier Award
- Additionally, in 2021, Flowserve conducted a third-party materiality assessment of ESG issues impacting the company as well as those over which Flowserve has an influence. The results of this assessment will be used to inform Flowserve’s ESG strategy and priorities as it continues to move its ESG program forward to provide greater impact to its business, society and the environment.