Pure Hydrogen has sold one of Australia’s first hydrogen fuel cell generators to the Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre, which will be used at the Hydrogen Centre of Excellence in Queensland.
The generator was developed by H2X, using their unique, industry-leading hydrogen fuel cell and powertrain, which will be available in different power sizes from 2 to 100 kW.
- The 5kW generator will be used at the Hydrogen Centre of Excellence in Queensland and will be installed in the next four weeks.
- The Centre will be Australia's first dedicated facility with the aim of preparing the country’s workforce for its clean hydrogen future.
- The Centre will be used to train plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and miners so they can upskill in hydrogen technology.
- The Queensland State Government supports the Centre and has goals of training between 600 to 800 apprentices per year.
- Liberty Energy Capital is extremely excited to see its partner, H2X, delivering hydrogen products to the market which will play a significant role in decarbonising the global economy.
The H2X generator is ideal as a backup power system, an emergency power supply and an energy provider for construction/mining sites, remote communities, disaster locations, mobile communication towers, farms, businesses, hospitals, households, and outdoor concerts/events.
Our partners are continuing to go from strength to strength, following the staged acquisition of Patriot Hydrogen by Metgasco, which will see Patriot deliver one of Australia’s first waste-to-hydrogen units to Kilto Station.
Check out the Liberty Energy Capital Investor Centre so you do not miss out on any of the opportunities our partners have launched.