- Directly take care of the current status of natural gas supply and facility safety in preparation for the Lunar New Year holiday
- Communicate with field employees and listen to their difficulties and encourage them to work hard
CEO of KOGAS, visited the Tongyeong LNG production base.
- KOGAS's Tongyeong LNG production base, which accounts for about 22% of domestic natural gas production, has been playing a pivotal role in supplying natural gas to the southern region since the start of commercial operation in October 2002.
- On this day, CEO Choi Yeon-hye toured major facilities such as LNG shipping facilities and storage tanks to check the operation of natural gas production facilities.
- President Choi emphasized thorough safety inspection and maintenance of natural gas production and supply facilities, and requested that all efforts be made to prevent safety accidents in preparation for the Lunar New Year holiday so that there is no gap in the stable supply of natural gas.
- In addition, CEO Choi Yeon-hye had a meaningful time of communication with her employees by sharing refreshments and listening to their difficulties.
- At this meeting, President Choi said, "Since safety is the top management principle that KOGAS must pursue, all executives and staff members should unite to create a disaster-free workplace and do our best to supply natural gas safely and stably." said.