Weekly Drilling Report January 26, 2022
Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 1/27/2023, Location: Europe
• Spudded December 10, 2022. Days since spud: 47
• Progress: 711 metres
• Measured Depth: 3910 metres
1. Tag Cement 3192 metres and drill out to 3209 metres
2. Perform tests – good
3. Drill 8 ½” x 9” hole from 3209 to TD 3910 metres MD
1. Preparing to start casing operation
2. Put in and cement 7” casing
3. Wait on cement
4. Evaluate Logging While Drilling (LWD) data to pick perforation intervals
5. Perforate and test gas zones.
6. Turn over to Production Operating Partner
The well Guluc 2 has reached the total depth (TD). The borehole from about 3209 metres MD turned downward so that the pay zones are intersected by the borehole almost at 90 degrees. The top of the Akcakoca Member was encountered 3423 metres MD. The Akcakoca Member is where the gas reservoir sands are found, and as reported in the last news release encouraging gas shows have already been encountered during drilling.