Eolus Vind AB Interim Report 1 January–31 March 2023
Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 5/11/2023, Location: Europe
1 January–31 March 2023
- Net sales amounted to 277 (432) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -12 (-158) MSEK. Profit before tax amounted to -12 (-159) MSEK.
- Net profit amounted to -15 (-138) MSEK.
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution equaled -0.61 (-5.55) SEK.
- During the period, energy facilities with a total installed capacity of 400 (0) MW were completed and handed over to customer.
- At the end of the period Eolus had 825 (914) MW under asset management.
Significant events during the period
- Øyfjellet wind farm in Norway was completed and taken over by Øyfjellet Wind AS.
- Eolus and PNE signed an agreement to co-develop the offshore wind project Kurzéme in Latvia through a joint venture.
Significant events after the balance sheet date
- The Gothenburg Port Authority decided to acquire five percent of Eolus’s Västvind offshore project.
- Eolus signed a cooperation agreement with Finnish land-owner Finsilva for development of five wind power projects with a potential for more than 600 MW in total.