|AU >> 11/30/2021 - State Gas Limited (GAS) advises that production enhancement works have been completed at the Nyanda-8 well and a production test of the re-completed well commenced on 28 November 2021. Production enha...|
|AR >> 12/2/2021 - President Energy (PPC), the energy company with a diverse portfolio of energy assets provides an update on its oil and gas operations in Argentina and Louisiana. |
|AE >> 11/16/2021 - Weatherford International plc was awarded two five-year contracts with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (“ADNOC”) with a combined value of more than USD 1 billion for downhole completions equipment and ...|
|NA >> 12/1/2021 - Africa Oil Corp. is pleased to note the press release by its investee company Impact Oil & Gas Limited ("Impact") regarding Venus-1X exploration well. |
Impact has announced the spud of the ...
|AU >> 12/1/2021 - Carpentaria-2H pilot confirms Velkerri B target|
- The drilling of the Carpentaria-2 vertical section by Silver City Rig 40 has been completed safely and efficiently to a total depth of 1,83...
|AU >> 11/30/2021 - Carnarvon Energy has provided an update on the Buffalo project, which involves the redevelopment of the Buffalo oil field in the Timor Sea.|
The Carnarvon operations team is ready to receive...
|AU >> 10/28/2021 - Highlights |
• Production enhancement works starting at Reid’s Dome Gas Project
• Production testing to start at Rougemont-2 well at the Rolleston-West Gas Project
• Works are expected...
|AU >> 11/2/2021 - State Gas Limited advises that preliminary works at the Nyanda-8 well have been completed with the removal of the downhole equipment, and the services rig has now moved to the Serocold-1 well to remov...|
|AU >> 11/5/2021 - State Gas Limited advises that the completion of the Rougemont-2 well for production testing has now commenced. |
State Gas is currently undertaking works at its Reid’s Dome and Rolleston-We...
|AU >> 11/17/2021 - State Gas Limited advises that production testing of the Rougemont-2 well commenced on Monday 15 November 2021. |
The Rougemont-1 and -2 wells were the first wells in Authority to Prospects ...
|AU >> 11/23/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS: |
• Warroon#1 re-stimulation is scheduled for mid-December with first gas expected in early January.
• Myall Creek #2 will commence with a workover and perforation of the lower T...
|IR >> 11/28/2021 - The director of oil and gas engineering of Pars Oil and Gas Company said with the start of drilling an extension appraisal well in the northern part of the South Pars gas field, evaluation of the pote...|
|AU >> 11/1/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS: |
- Armour will partner with Stonehorse Energy and a private entity which will jointly fund 100% of the capital cost in return for a share of production.
- Armour will initially p...
|MN >> 11/29/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
- Jade Gas has commenced drilling for the first of six wells planned at its flagship TT CBM Gas Project in the Tavantolgoi XXXIII PSA unconventional oil basin in Mongolia
|AU >> 11/29/2021 - Leading provider of energy services, Expro, has secured four significant subsea well access contracts in South East Asia and Australia worth in excess of $50 million. The company has won two contracts...|
|US >> 11/24/2021 - Expro, a leading provider of energy services, launches Galea™ – the world’s first fully autonomous well intervention system – to maximize production while reducing intervention costs, HSE risks and en...|
|AU >> 11/23/2021 - MGPalaeo have entered into a joint venture agreement with petroleum systems specialist Applied Petroleum Technology (APT) to provide integrated multi-client and post-well analyses for E&P companies op...|
|AR >> 11/22/2021 - President Energy, the energy company with a diverse portfolio of energy assets provides an update on its oil and gas operations in Argentina and Louisiana |
|CU >> 11/2/2021 - Highlights |
- Drilling remedial works completed
- Preparations being made for pressure and integrity testing, following satisfactory completion of which drilling ahead to deeper primary tar...
|AU >> 11/29/2021 - Highlights
• Tanumbirini 3H (“T3H”) well successfully cased and cemented. |
• Easternwell Rig 106 has been demobilised and moved off location.
• Fracture stimulation of Tanumbirini 2H (“T2H...
|DK >> 11/4/2021 - Welltec® has launched a fully revised and transformed design of the pioneering Well Tractor® conveyance solution: Well Tractor® 212 CVT, equipped with Continuous Variable Tractoring technology. The n...|
|CA >> 11/25/2021 - Hemisphere Energy Corporation is pleased to provide an update on its drilling operations in the Atlee Buffalo area of southeast Alberta. |
Due to rig availability constraints and projected c...
|AU >> 11/29/2021 - • Walyering-5 has reached final depth of 3,435m MD.
• Positive indications of the presence of gas and conventional quality reservoir were observed whilst drilling the main objectives in the Cattamarr...|
|NO >> 11/3/2021 - Wintershall Dea has begun the last part of the Nova drilling campaign in the Norwegian North Sea from the Scarabeo 8 semi-submersible rig. |
The rig will drill three production wells and thr...
|ZA >> 11/25/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Third of three new Korhaan Project wells spudded at Korhaan-3.
• Air/ percussion drilling has commenced to an estimated depth of 150m to case and cement the dolerite formation...
|AU >> 11/25/2021 - Advent Energy shareholder BPH Energy has advised that a Call for Tender has been issued by Advent Energy for the provision of Directional Drilling, Measurement While Drilling and Logging While Drillin...|
|AU >> 11/24/2021 - • Walyering-5 intermediate hole section has reached section depth of 2,380m. |
• 9-5/8” casing has been run in place, cemented and pressure tested.
• Preparing to run in hole and drill the f...
|AU >> 11/24/2021 - ? Odin-1 flow test has successfully met all objectives to date |
? Production logging confirmed all perforated zones contributed to gas flow
? Odin-1 now ready for completion over the Epsilo...
|CU >> 11/26/2021 - Highlights |
- Additional drilling supplies secured and scheduled to begin arriving in Cuba next week
- Preparations have therefore commenced for the resumption of drilling operations
|UK >> 11/24/2021 - Highlights |
· Merlin-2 location selected from the three locations initially permitted for the appraisal program
· Target drilling location situated east and downdip of Merlin-1
|RU >> 11/22/2021 - ?As a part of its technical and economic optimization programme, LUKOIL conducted controlled directional casing drilling at its Bayandyskoye and Pyakyakhinskoye fields, and received encouraging result...|
|CA >> 11/5/2021 - Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. is pleased to announce the operational results of the 2021 third quarter drilling and workover program. |
Third Quarter Drilling Program
Saturn drilled three opera...
|MN >> 11/2/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
- Jade Gas to commence drilling this month at its flagship TT CBM Gas Project in Mongolia
- Drilling program builds on the eight well program completed in CY2019
|NZ >> 11/18/2021 - The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) has entered into an agreement with Helix Offshore Services Limited for the plugging and abandonment of the wells in the Tui Oil Field (Phase ...|
|EG >> 11/22/2021 - Pharos Energy plc, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, is pleased to announce a return to drilling in its El Fayum Concession in Egypt, with the commencement of an interim t...|
|NO >> 11/23/2021 - The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted Lundin Energy Norway AS a drilling permit for well 6306/9-1, cf. Section 13 of the Resource Management Regulations.|
Well 6306/9-1 will ...
|UK >> 11/22/2021 - IOG, the Net Zero UK gas and infrastructure operator focused on high return projects, has provided a corporate and operational update, with a short accompanying presentation available here: https://bi...|
|NO >> 11/22/2021 - Neptune Energy has extended a contract for Odfjell Drilling’s Deepsea Yantai drilling rig, to include three additional wells in the Norwegian North Sea next year.|
The Deepsea Yantai is...
|NZ >> 11/22/2021 - Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc., an international offshore energy services company headquartered in Houston, Texas, has been awarded a 5-well complete abandonment project by New Zealand’s Ministry ...|
|EC >> 11/10/2021 - EP Petroecuador began operations to drill the Sacha 352 (re-entry) well, the second of four scheduled for this year, located on the Sacha 350 platform, in the province of Orellana. These activities ar...|