|8/11/2022 - Vantage Drilling International reported net income attributable to controlling interest of approximately $48.1 million, or $3.61 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2022, based on ...|
|8/10/2022 - The Woodlands, TX, – Excelerate Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EE) (the “Company” or “Excelerate”) today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
|8/9/2022 - • Ocean GreatWhite Awarded Contract |
• Three other Rigs Secure Additional Backlog
• 18% Increase in Contract Drilling Revenue and $26m Increase in EBITDA
Diamond Offshore Drilli...
|8/8/2022 - Deep Down, Inc. ("Deep Down" or the "Company"), a specialist in deepwater production and distribution equipment and services, reported results for its quarter ended June 30, 2022. Deep Down will hold ...|
|8/5/2022 - - Q2 2022 diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations of $0.38; adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $0.13 |
- Company introduces full year adjusted EBITDA guidance r...
|8/4/2022 - Earthstone Energy, Inc. announced financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. |
Second Quarter 2022 Highlights
- Executed the Titus Acquisition PSA...
|8/4/2022 - Aemetis, Inc., an international renewable natural gas and renewable fuels company focused on negative carbon intensity products, announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June...|
|8/4/2022 - Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (“Cheniere Partners”) announced its financial results for second quarter 2022.|
- Net income of $342 million and $501 million for the three and...
|8/4/2022 - - Completed Acquisition of Swire Pacific Offshore |
- Adjusted EBITDA Increased From $8.7 million to $39.1 million Compared to the Second Quarter of 2021
- Average Day Rate Increases to $12,...
|8/4/2022 - Talos Energy Inc. announced its operational and financial results for the second quarter of 2022. |
- Production of 65.4 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day ("MB...
|8/4/2022 - Ring Energy, Inc. reported operational and financial results for the second quarter of 2022. In addition, Ring provided third quarter guidance and increased its full year 2022 sales volumes outlook. <...|
|8/3/2022 - - Announces 2022 second-quarter reported earnings (GAAP) of $0.16 per share. |
- Achieves 2022 second-quarter ongoing earnings per share of $0.30 vs. $0.19 in 2021.
- Reaffirms 2022 ongoing e...
|8/3/2022 - Enviva Inc. announced financial and operating results and declared a dividend for the second quarter of 2022. Enviva also announced four contract additions, including the conversion of a previously an...|
|8/3/2022 - Highlights: |
- Generated second quarter net earnings of $1.36 billion, Non-GAAP Cash Flow of $1.22 billion and Non-GAAP Free Cash Flow of $713 million
- Doubled shareholder returns from 25%...
|8/3/2022 - Callon Petroleum Company reported results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. |
Second Quarter 2022 and Recent Highlights
- Delivered production of approxima...
|8/3/2022 - Aris Water Solutions, Inc. announced financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 as well as the acquisition of Delaware Energy Services, LLC’s assets (“Delaware Energy”)...|
|8/2/2022 - - Reported Q2 2022 earnings of $0.28 and $0.31 per diluted share on a GAAP and non-GAAP basis, respectively |
- Full year 2022 non-GAAP EPS guidance increased to $1.37-$1.39, representing an incre...
|8/2/2022 - Equitrans Midstream Corporation, announced financial and operational results for the second quarter 2022. Included in the "Non-GAAP Disclosures" section of this news release are important disclosures ...|
|8/1/2022 - – Record Q2 Revenue and Profit with Growth Across All Business Lines – |
– Continued Momentum in New Project Awards and Proposal Activity –
– Announced Company’s Largest PV & Battery Storage...
|8/1/2022 - CVR Energy, Inc. announced net income of $165 million, or $1.64 per diluted share, on net sales of $3.1 billion for the second quarter of 2022, compared to a net loss of $6 million, or 6 cents per dil...|