Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Alloys News

Siemens Strengthens Footprint in Additive Manufacturing
Siemens Strengthens Footprint in Additive Manufacturing United Kingdom >> 8/2/2016 - Siemens has acquired a majority stake (85 percent) in Materials Solutions Ltd., one of the world leaders in Additive Manufacturing (AM) processing and production. The remaining 15 percent will be held...
SMP Offers Pfinodal® Alloys for Mitsubishi Copper Alloys
United States >> 3/18/2015 - AMETEK Specialty Metal Products (SMP) is set to fill the supply void created by Mitsubishi Electric Metecs Co., Ltd., which ceased production of copper alloys, including MX215 and MX96, in March 2015,...

Alloys Carbon Steel, Sheets, General Casting, General Cement General Industrial Rubber Iron, Steel & super-alloy castings Plastic Parts, General Stainless Steel, Coils, General Steel Products
For Buyers
Advertise your Purchasing Requests

For Suppliers
Promote your Products
Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.