|9/10/2021 - The Northern Territory Government has provided its regulatory approval to Cue in relation to the transaction to acquire Amadeus Basin assets from Central Petroleum. This satisfies a key condition prec...|
|9/10/2021 - Key Highlights: |
- Bass’ Cooper Basin asset acquisition from Cooper Energy funded via placement and fully underwritten rights issue
- The tenement package includes the producing Wor...
|9/3/2021 - Leigh Creek Energy (LCK) subsidiary, Leigh Creek Oil and Gas ('LCOG') has been awarded Petroleum Exploration Licence (PEL) 676 in key South Australian Cooper Basin oil and gas acreage.|
|8/20/2021 - Melbana Energy has advised that the National Offshore Petroleum Titles Administrator has approved a 20 month suspension of the permit conditions in respect of the Permit Year 3 work program (with a co...|
|8/16/2021 - Woodside notes recent speculation regarding a potential transaction between Woodside and BHP Petroleum. Woodside continuously reviews the composition of its asset portfolio and opportunities to create...|
|8/16/2021 - Empire Energy Group Limited is pleased to announce the completion of the acquisition of Pangaea (NT) Pty Limited’s (“Pangaea”) and EMG Northern Territory Holdings Pty Limited’s (“EMG NT”) 100% interes...|
|8/16/2021 - Strike Energy Limited has entered into a binding share sale and purchase agreement with Greenflame Energy Pty Ltd, majority owned by ASX listed Talon Energy Limited, for the sale of 100% of the issued...|
|8/5/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS: |
• Armour has received approval from the Northern Territory Department of Investment, Tourism and Trade (DITT) to transfer the Northern Territory Exploration Permits into McArthur NT ...
|8/3/2021 - Comet Ridge has entered into binding agreements to acquire Australia Pacific LNG’s (APLNG) 30% interest in the Mahalo Gas Project, taking Comet Ridge’s interest from 40% to 70% on completion. Comet Ri...|
|7/20/2021 - Strike Energy has increased its economic interest in the West Erregulla gas project to 54% via the acquisition of an 8.16% strategic stake in the listed equities of Warrego Energy.|
|7/13/2021 - TotalEnergies has completed a transaction with GIP Australia (GIP) in relation to the downstream facilities of the Gladstone LNG Project owned by its subsidiary Total GLNG Australia (TGA), for a consi...|
|7/12/2021 - Highlights|
- Bass to acquire Cooper Energy’s interest in a portfolio of Cooper Basin non-operated assets in South Australia for A$650,000
|6/18/2021 - Baron Oil Plc, the AIM-quoted oil and gas exploration company, is pleased to announce the alignment of interests in relation to the Chuditch PSC, by way of a share exchange, whereby Baron has agreed t...|
|5/31/2021 - UPDATE TO DRAWDOWN SCHEDULE FROM QUAY |
• IPB has not received early remittances during the month of May contrary to previous advice from Quay Resource Investments Pty Ltd (Quay) and i...
|5/25/2021 - Central Petroleum Limited has entered into a binding agreement with New Zealand Oil and Gas Limited and Cue Energy Resources Limited of which NZOG is a 50.04% shareholder, and certain of their respect...|
|5/10/2021 - Comet Ridge Limited is pleased to announce that following the Company’s selection by the Queensland Government as preferred tenderer for two additional gas blocks in September 2020, the second and lar...|
|4/30/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
- Assignment of interest in EP413 exploration permit to AWE Perth Pty Ltd ...
|4/30/2021 - Santos announced it had completed the sell-down of 25 per cent interests in Bayu-Undan and Darwin LNG to SK E&S, which is also a partner in Barossa.
|4/23/2021 - Baron Oil Plc, the AIM-quoted oil and gas exploration company, is pleased to announce the completion of its Earn In for an increased interest in the Chuditch discovery and prospects. ...|
|4/23/2021 - Highlights:|
- Sale of WA-488-P to a subsidiary of EOG Resources, Inc. EOG intends to drill an exploration well targeting the Beehive Prospect in 2022.
- Houston based EOG is a Fortune 500 c...