Empire Energy has acquired AGL's Rosalind Park Gas Plant for $2.5 million in cash, which significantly accelerates the path to Carpentaria Pilot Project production and reduces capital expenditure re...|
|11/14/2023 - Jadestone Energy, an independent oil and gas production company focused on the Asia-Pacific region, has executed a sale and purchase agreement with Japan Australia LNG (MIMI) to acquire the Seller’s n...|
|11/13/2023 - Central Petroleum Limited (“Central”) advises that it has sold its 50% interest in
the Range Gas Project (ATP 2031) in Queensland’s Surat Basin to a wholly owned subsidiary
of Senex Energy Pty Ltd, ...|
|10/16/2023 - Mosman Oil and Gas Limited the hydrocarbon, helium and hydrogen exploration, development and production company, has signed a farmin agreement with Greenvale Gold Pty Ltd ("Greenvale") a wholly owned...|
|10/11/2023 - • Strike has entered an Amended and Restated Scheme Implementation Deed
with Talon which includes required updates to the previously entered Scheme
Implementation Deed to reflect terms of Talon’s p...|
|10/11/2023 - ? Talon and Strike have executed a restated and amended scheme implementation deed on 10
October 2023(“Revised SID”) to reflect and enable the proposed transaction with TMK Energy
as described in a ...|
|9/13/2023 - - Production Licence L24 has been granted for the South Erregulla gas field.|
- Strike has commenced the high impact SE appraisal drilling campaign and spudded the SE2 appraisal well on 22 Aug...
|8/25/2023 - Highlights |
- In accordance with the 2014 Falcon Oil and Gas Limited (Falcon) farm-in agreement, Tamboran has given notice to Falcon that all farm-in commitments have been fully satisfied, havi...
|8/21/2023 - TotalEnergies and INPEX have signed an agreement with PTTEP in order to acquire the 100% interest held by PTTEP in the AC-RL7 permit in Australia. Under the terms of the agreement, which is subject to...|
|8/14/2023 - • Buru Energy has sold its interests in its onshore Carnarvon Basin permit and
applications to Energy Resources Limited (MinRes) for an immediate cash
payment of $5 million. |
• The sale is of B...
|8/8/2023 - Sojitz Corporation (“Sojitz”) has reached an agreement with a subsidiary of the largest Australian energy company, Woodside Energy Group Ltd (“Woodside”), to acquire a 10% participating interest in th...|
|8/8/2023 - Woodside has established a strategic relationship with LNG Japan which involves three elements:
equity in the Scarborough Joint Venture, potential LNG offtake and collaboration on opportunities in
|7/27/2023 - Highlights |
- Transaction positions Triangle to pursue growth opportunities in the conventional oil and gas space, including its upcoming Perth Basin exploration program, while maintaining cap...
|7/27/2023 - Highlights|
- All conditions for the divestment of a 10% interest in Carnarvon’s Bedout assets are now satisfied
- Completion of the transaction to occur prior to the end of August
|7/20/2023 - Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is pleased to advise it has amended the terms of the transactions
signed with Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) (Albemarle) in February 2023. |
The updated ...
|7/17/2023 - Highlights |
- QPM Energy (“QPME”) has been working closely with the Moranbah Project vendors to finalise ownership transition with completion currently estimated to occur around the end of July....
|7/10/2023 - Highlights|
- Satisfaction of final condition for Carnarvon’s divestment of a 10% interest in its Bedout assets to CPC Corporation, Taiwan, progressing well
- Parties targeting satisfaction ...
|6/30/2023 - Central Petroleum Limited (CTP) (“Central”) advises that Peak Helium (Amadeus Basin)
Pty Ltd (“Peak Helium”) has overdue payments of over $3 million under the farmout
agreement with Central followin...|
|6/26/2023 - • Asset Sale not proceeding, final price negotiations impacted by energy price volatility |
• $3 million distribution to shareholders scheduled for Q3 2023
• 2nd quarter 2023 production meeti...
|6/19/2023 - Lithium Power International Limited has entered into a binding agreement to sell its wholly-owned Australian subsidiary, Western Lithium Ltd (WLI) (100% owner of a number of tenements, including throu...|