|11/20/2022 - Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, and Spirit Super, an Australian industry super fund, today announced the signing of a definitive agreem...|
|11/9/2022 - Highlights |
- Tamboran has completed the acquisition of Origin Energy’s Beetaloo basin assets.
- The conditions precedent required under the sale and purchase agreement have been satisfied a...
|11/9/2022 - Brookfield Renewable alongside MidOcean Energy (“MidOcean”), an LNG company formed and managed by EIG, (collectively, the “Consortium”) announced today that following the submission of a non-binding p...|
|11/1/2022 - Jadestone Energy has announced the completion of the acquisition of a non-operated 16.67% working interest in the Cossack, Wanaea, Lambert, and Hermes ('CWLH') oil fields development (the 'North West ...|
|10/21/2022 - - 3D Oil and ConocoPhillips Australia sign Joint Operating Agreement to satisfy a key condition of the farmout of VIC/P79.|
- 3D Oil to receive cash payment of US$3 mill (A$4.841 mill) while reta...
|10/12/2022 - Highlights|
• The 50/50 Joint Venture (JV) between Tamboran and Bryan Sheffield (Sheffield) has entered into a binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Falcon Oil & Gas Australia Limited (Falcon) to am...
|10/11/2022 - Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (FOG) is pleased to announce that its c.98% owned subsidiary, Falcon Oil & Gas Australia Limited (“Falcon Australia”), has entered into a binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with Ta...|
|10/7/2022 - MidOcean Energy (“MidOcean”), an LNG company formed and managed by EIG, a leading institutional investor in the global energy and infrastructure sectors, today announced that it has entered into a def...|
|9/30/2022 - Key Petroleum Limited attaches herewith an ASX Announcement containing an update on the sale of its remaining 50% interest in Production Licence L7 and entire 86.94% interest in Exploration Permit EP ...|
|9/26/2022 - Key points: |
• Comet Ridge has received a notice from Santos to acquire the additional 12.86% option interest in the Mahalo Gas Project, per previously announced arrangements between the parties....
|9/21/2022 - Highlights |
• Triangle completes purchase of remaining 50% interest in permit L7 from Key
• Triangle completes purchase of remaining 86.942% interest in permit EP 437 from Key
|9/20/2022 - Highlights |
• Tamboran and Bryan Sheffield (Sheffield) have agreed to jointly (50% each) acquire Origin Energy’s (Origin) 77.5 per cent interest in three Beetaloo Basin permits (EP 98, 117 and 76...
|9/19/2022 - • Origin Energy states intention to exit upstream exploration permits |
• Expected to divest its 50% holding in Canning Basin Joint Venture with Buru Energy
• Buru Energy to work co-operativ...
|9/19/2022 - Origin Energy Limited (Origin) will divest 100 per cent of its interest in the Beetaloo Basin, and has announced an intention to exit its upstream exploration permits, as the company focuses on its st...|
|9/12/2022 - Key points:|
- Comet Ridge and Vintage Energy’s Galilee Basin Joint Venture permits ATP 743 and 744 have been renewed by the Queensland Government for a further term of 12 years
- Within th...
|9/8/2022 - Chevron Corporation (CVX), through its affiliate Chevron Australia Pty Ltd, is part of three joint ventures that have been granted an interest in three greenhouse gas assessment
permits offshore Aus...|
|8/29/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Highly opportune acquisition of a Queensland gas asset – ATP 2044
• Located proximate to Wallumbilla gas hub, giving local and international market access
• Material prosp...
|7/28/2022 - Jadestone Energy plc ("Jadestone", or the "Company") an independent oil and gas production company focused on the Asia-Pacific region, is pleased to announce that it has executed a sale and purchase a...|
|7/28/2022 - • Acquisition of Orbost Gas Processing Plant from APA completed |
• Cooper Energy and APA commence Transitional Services Agreement until Major Hazard Facilities License transferred to Cooper Energ...
|6/29/2022 - Key points: |
• Comet Ridge’s interest in the Mahalo Gas Project has increased from 40% to 70%.
• Consideration paid to APLNG, funded via a loan from Santos Limited.
• Substantial incr...