|6/8/2021 - - Vali-2 delivers greater net gas pay than Vali-1 ST1 |
- 150 metres of net gas pay interpreted primarily in the Toolachee and Patchawarra formations (80 metres of net gas pay interpreted in Vali-...
|6/7/2021 - Highlights
• Rougemont-2 confirms gas-bearing Bandanna coal measures at the Company’s 100%-owned Rolleston-West Gas Project (ATP 2062) |
• Well reaches total target depth of 540 metres, with coal...
|6/2/2021 - - Commercial flow rates and mid to high case volumes confirmed by production test |
- Resource estimate revision underway
- PRL 249 (ex PEL 155): Retention licence granted over Nangwarry disc...
|5/24/2021 - Highlights |
• Rougemont-1 well reaches total target depth of 800 metres at Rolleston-West Gas Project
• Bandanna coal measures intersected
• Well intersects 8 metres of net coal, co...
|5/12/2021 - Vintage Energy Ltd (VEN, “Vintage”) is pleased to provide an update on the Vali-2 appraisal well and the Odin-1 exploration well in the Cooper Basin.
Neil Gibbins, Vintage Managing Director, said “...|
|4/30/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
Otway Basin (PEL 155)
• Strong CO2 gas flow from Top Pretty Hill Formation
• Extended production test delivers 10.5-10.8 MMscfd through a 48/64” choke at 1,415 psi
|4/19/2021 - Strike Energy has provided an update on the West Erregulla 4 well on behalf of the EP469 Joint Venture.|
Since the last update, Strike completed the wire...
|4/7/2021 - - Continued strong CO2 gas flow from Top Pretty Hill Formation |
- Measured flow rates well in excess of those required for production purposes
- Downhole gauges gathering pressure data over...
|3/26/2021 - Vintage Energy Ltd (“Vintage”) is pleased to provide an update on production testing activities for Nangwarry-1 in the onshore Otway Basin.
|3/22/2021 - Highlights |
- Gas discovery at the Artisan 1 exploration well located offshore Victoria Otway Basin.
|3/16/2021 - State Gas Limited refers to recent announcements1 relating to its production testing activities at its 100%-owned Reid’s Dome Gas Project (PL 231) in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland. As previous...|
|3/4/2021 - - PEL 155: Nangwarry-1 testing to commence in mid-March; operator advises slight delays due to COVID-19 restrictions around transportation of equipment; material value to be added over the long-term u...|
|2/23/2021 - - Borba 1-7 well drilled out of 20” Surface-Conductor late Monday 22 February 2021. |
- Currently drilling ahead in 17 ½” hole below a Measured Depth of 262 feet (80 metres).
- First stage is...
|1/22/2021 - Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (FOG) is pleased to announce the following update on the first gas composition data obtained during the 17-hour unassisted flow period of the Kyalla 117 N2-1H ST2 well (“Kyalla 1...|
|12/17/2020 - As at 06:00 17 December 2020 (AWST) the Operator has advised that the Ironbark-1 well had reached a measured depth of 4380 metres and they are currently drilling the 12¼“ hole. ...|
|12/10/2020 - HIGHLIGHTS: |
- Warroon #1 well on flowback & cleaning up with encouraging initial results
- Warroon #1 result establishes proof of concept in the Rewan formation and unlocks new play poten...
|12/4/2020 - Strike Energy Limited provides an update on behalf of the EP469 Joint Venture. |
Since the last update, Strike has drilled the second int...
|11/23/2020 - Strike Energy has provided an update on behalf of the EP469 Joint Venture. |
Since the last update, Strike has installed the new slip and seal assembly. Pressure test...
|11/5/2020 - Elixir Energy Limited is pleased to provide an update on operations in its 100% owned Nomgon IX CBM PSC. The Nomgon 5S Re-drill appraisal strat-hole well reached a total depth of 450 metres this week ...|
|10/30/2020 - The Quarter ending 30th September 2020 has been productive for Empire Energy Group Limited. The Company commenced drilling Carpentaria-1, its first well in the highly prospective and increasingly acti...|